[May 21, 2011] SoCal, Pasadena Tournament (Pasadena, CA)

weaksauce bro
My offline play just a couple months ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gkdmi8X5AuE

I've drastically changed and improved my style since then as a result of finding strong players on PSN and this tournament coming up, but there's no reason my execution should be that bad, other than because my timing is screwed up from online, and that hasn't changed as far as I can tell. I kept getting Bs and 6As when I wanted to 236B and 66A... I definitely want to make sure I fix my shit before committing to a MM.

But I should be ready as long I can get at least one offline session with NFK or HRD before the tournament.

My offline play just a couple months ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gkdmi8X5AuE

I've drastically changed and improved my style since then as a result of finding strong players on PSN and this tournament coming up, but there's no reason my execution should be that bad, other than because my timing is screwed up from online, and that hasn't changed as far as I can tell. I kept getting Bs and 6As when I wanted to 236B and 66A... I definitely want to make sure I fix my shit before committing to a MM.

But I should be ready as long I can get at least one offline session with NFK or HRD before the tournament.

In that case, maybe you should MM NDK offline lmao! NDK does the same kind of shit, does Kilik WR B into 6B. Too much online will do that to you. I'd recommend you trying to get some extensive offline play time and maybe cut back on the online. Honestly, the online play kind of weakens your game for offline. You start to play with less lows, execution errors because of the stricter buffering offline, and you start falling victim to unfamiliar lows because you don't see them enough. Try to get plenty of offline practice in the weeks before the tourney to build your confidence. I want you to be brimming with confidence before I stomp on you.

Man all I have is online but I'm going to just play edge master and see hoe I do at the tourney.

Reactions: HRD
So... question, who's down for some MM's?

My requests;
NFK, FT5- 20$?
Signia, FT5 - 20$?
HRD, FT5 - 20$?
Dani_Hungerford, FT- 20$?
Juece, FT- 20$?
Ridley Omega, FT- 20$?
Xeph, if I had an extra $20, I wouldn't waste it on getting my ass kicked hella quick. Your too good.

I have a request... would it be possible that my friend's and i would not be matched up against each other first round, because all we ever do is play against each other. We would like to play other people than ourselves.

I have a request... would it be possible that my friend's and i would not be matched up against each other first round, because all we ever do is play against each other. We would like to play other people than ourselves.

I'm sure the organizers would be able to do that for you guys. Ridley I think that's another request you should convey to the organizers: try to match up people from different regions in the first round. Last thing I want is to drive 300 miles for a tourney just to play NDK first round. And I'm sure that Signia doesn't want to do all this offline practice with NFK to prepare for a tourney, only to be matched up against NFK first round in a tourney lol.

It's pretty simple to seed people by region. I would suggest someone learn how to use TIO just in case.

lol then you wouldn't get to play krayzie!

LOL seriously Signia, you all underestimating my folks. If you even get past NDK I doubt you'll take out Xeph, just sayin. I hope you're not using your success against them in online matches as a basis for your 'dream bracket'.

Malice it depends on what the organizers are using to run it, it's not our show. If they do use tio then it should be no problem, that's what I used to use for my CA house tourneys and seeding by different regions of the Bay Area was quite simple.

I know it's not your show, still doesn't mean that you shouldn't come prepared. Who knows what will happen.

Well fuck you guys too, no mention of juece, not even calling me am easy win. Just hope you guys don't lose to me cause I will just get and leave.

LOL that never crossed my mind when I wrote that

jk I was just assuming I'd advance when thinking about who I might be matched up against

whats that supposed to mean...huh....huh??!!

Dream? Motha' fucka' I'm a nightmare.
I want you and the rest of the norcal crew to be at my pad the friday before (may 20th). so we can practice, I want a piece of xeph so fuckin bad. Then when you sleep, ima rest my nutsack on your forehead and take a pic!! LOL j/k

You, Krayzie, NDK, NFK, & signia should all come to my pad the night before, crash and roll up to the tourney reppin 8WR!! we'll roll in 6 strong all at once. something to think about!!

I found a really old way to get ahold of Vicious....dunno if itll work but would be nice to see him again!!

HRD

Back