[May 21, 2011] SoCal, Pasadena Tournament (Pasadena, CA)

Of course we need you buddy, I'm counting on you to take out NFK! Signia is all mine though, if he's the last one on their team and I haven't played yet I need whoever is playing for NorCal to lose on purpose lol.

As far as the rules go, who cares they they say. I say we just go by the 8way code of honor and not use gay characters

^I second that!!! but all these details need to be figured out asap!! I aint tryin to go up against some broke ass hilde shit!! Im down for that. its bad enough Ill have to fight NDK and his punk ass!!

HRD

Ive left messages with both parties. Niether of them has replied. Please remain on the line, your call is very important to me.......Ill hit em up again to make sure

HRD

Of course we need you buddy, I'm counting on you to take out NFK! Signia is all mine though, if he's the last one on their team and I haven't played yet I need whoever is playing for NorCal to lose on purpose lol.
That's wassup. And pshhh, bro, NFK is all you man; I ain't tryna embarrass myself, haha.
But aye, I'm goin' to try and come a day or two earlier if that's cool with you? Get some offline comfortability before the tourney, just need to be able to stay at someone's pad. Maybe NDK can come a day earlier as well, kickback. let me know wassup.

and NDK, I agree; the 8Wayrunners should stick to our code, regardless of their rules. however, isn't there goin' to be like 3 (maybe) that aren't frequent 8wayrunners?

Reactions: HRD
and NDK, I agree; the 8Wayrunners should stick to our code, regardless of their rules. however, isn't there goin' to be like 3 (maybe) that aren't frequent 8wayrunners?

Well they're gonna suck anyway so let them use whoever lol

So... question, who's down for some MM's?

My requests;
NFK, FT5- 20$?
Signia, FT5 - 20$?
HRD, FT5 - 20$?
Dani_Hungerford, FT- 20$?
Juece, FT- 20$?
Ridley Omega, FT- 20$?

I'll see how I'm feeling when I get to the venue, I'm starting to lose confidence in my abilities offline. I'm worried about my GI, step, and punish timings.

I'm down for the team tourney.

I'll see how I'm feeling when I get to the venue, I'm starting to lose confidence in my abilities offline. I'm worried about my GI, step, and punish timings.

I'm down for the team tourney.

Man I don't wanna hear no excuses when my foot is 4 feet up your ass.....start practicing offline with NFK. I was playing with Alex J. today, he hasn't played in over a year so at first he was a bit rusty but after awhile he showed he's still got his skills. I was trying to convince him to go down to SoCal with us he said he'll see. Hopefully after a good number of more practice sessions he'll give in and come down there to strengthen NorCal's numbers. And NDK he wants that rematch lol.

Xeph the plan I think was for me to meet NDK up in Sac on Friday and from there we'll drive down to LA so I don't know who's place you would stay at. It's fine if you want to come to my place one or two days early, but you'll be alone between 5pm-11pm while I'm at work. Also, on Friday we'd have an hour ride up to Sac and then a 6 hour drive down to the tourney. OH SHIT, which reminds me.....so would any of you SoCal folks close to the venue be able to house us?

Man I don't wanna hear no excuses when my foot is 4 feet up your ass.....start practicing offline with NFK. I was playing with Alex J. today, he hasn't played in over a year so at first he was a bit rusty but after awhile he showed he's still got his skills. I was trying to convince him to go down to SoCal with us he said he'll see. Hopefully after a good number of more practice sessions he'll give in and come down there to strengthen NorCal's numbers. And NDK he wants that rematch lol.

Xeph the plan I think was for me to meet NDK up in Sac on Friday and from there we'll drive down to LA so I don't know who's place you would stay at. It's fine if you want to come to my place one or two days early, but you'll be alone between 5pm-11pm while I'm at work. Also, on Friday we'd have an hour ride up to Sac and then a 6 hour drive down to the tourney. OH SHIT, which reminds me.....so would any of you SoCal folks close to the venue be able to house us?
Haha, man, that shit talk I can get used to doing. And I'd be down to stay at your pad, but being at your house alone is just a personal issue inside, and if it's cool with you. I mean, I'm just hoping you trust me on that level? I wouldn't disrespect you or your house, ya know?
But if it's cool, I can aim to get days off to fit the plan.

Haha, man, that shit talk I can get used to doing. And I'd be down to stay at your pad, but being at your house alone is just a personal issue inside, and if it's cool with you. I mean, I'm just hoping you trust me on that level? I wouldn't disrespect you or your house, ya know?
But if it's cool, I can aim to get days off to fit the plan.

Of course I trust you fool, hell I left you alone at my place last time to go bowling didn't I? Shit I housed Suirad for an entire week and had to leave him alone almost everyday when I went to work and up to the point he arrived, he was a total stranger to me. LOL that reminds me, maybe I should ask him to house me for that FL tourney.

Of course I trust you fool, hell I left you alone at my place last time to go bowling didn't I? Shit I housed Suirad for an entire week and had to leave him alone almost everyday when I went to work and up to the point he arrived, he was a total stranger to me. LOL that reminds me, maybe I should ask him to house me for that FL tourney.
Haha, yeah, you did. I'm down then since you're cool with it. your pad is tight, haha. So I'll get back on ya with the plans, later on in the future. when I figure out the days I can chill.
no excuses, if I suck offline I suck, period.
Well, if you're feelin' froggy and throwing down some bills; I'll be game, dog.

Back