[May 21, 2011] SoCal, Pasadena Tournament (Pasadena, CA)

So Xeph you're riding with Krayzie and I?

Also I've learned Wraith from psn is like 30 mins away from Pasadena and might come

Also I've learned Wraith from psn is like 30 mins away from Pasadena and might come

Oh that's pretty cool. Tell him he should come, because there he can freely use his 1As and all them Mitsu unblockables and shit and either rape or get raped with no complaints from anyone.

Hey Rid are they going to have marvel? If so I shall be making some of the money I lose there.

ALSO....I hate to tell ya signia, but I sold that stick last night. I had 2 people fighting over it, I ended up selling it for $130. I paid $140 for it, so I did pretty well! Sorry holmes!!

HRD

oo, good deal. I may have to try craig's list, I got my stick when there was a 2 for one deal, so I could easily turn a profit.

Lol, I just left a room with WraithtiarW, Low771, and Wid0maker01. Those guys all have one thing in common. Lag Lows.

If that's cool with you? I haven't officially asked you yet, but I guess I am now? I'm down to throw on some gas $$$

You guys can do any recordings you want, as far as I know there won't be any, BUT I could suggest these things 1. A stream or recording of some kind. 2. A team competition or something. and 3. anything you guys have to suggest, just let me know and I'll talk to the people and see what we can arrange.

You guys can do any recordings you want, as far as I know there won't be any, BUT I could suggest these things 1. A stream or recording of some kind. 2. A team competition or something. and 3. anything you guys have to suggest, just let me know and I'll talk to the people and see what we can arrange.

This sort of stuff shouldve been discussed, arranged and done before the announcement was made. We need to get these fine details finished and delt with asap.

My suggestions:

Fuck streaming, those that wanna bring a camera can do it themselves. Unless someone has all that equipment to do that. I say fuck it.

Make the tourney double elim! using 8wayrun rules and bans (like em or not)

Suggest other games for the tourney such as MvC3/ssf4 whatever. If they want a nice turn out, other games need to be played. and advertised at the appropriate sites!!

thats all I can think of atm......get on it!!

HRD

I sent the suggestions already. The streaming, the rules, the other games (MvC3 and SSF4) and the team competition. I'll post their reply when I get it

The streaming takes a lot of effort so if they weren't gonna do it before I doubt they would do it now. With the rules bit, I hope they do it like 8wayrun because honestly it's the ruleset that makes the most sense IMO. We're not as strict as France, who bans even Starwars characters along with Hilde and Algol.

As for the team tourney, I suggest the name for NorCal be Team 'We got this!'

weak! Well, shit, I'm down to represent team NorCal then; ya'll won't really need me though, haha.
/shit talk

Back