[May 21, 2011] SoCal, Pasadena Tournament (Pasadena, CA)

we could request the matches once we're at the place, I really don't give a shit who I play first or last, I'll be there just for the fun and to at least LEARN something from people that know what they're doing.

btw, you guys had requests, I'm making sure they are heard, now listen to mine. Could you please get as many people as you can to attend this event, WHY? because if this tournament turns out pretty good, chances are we are having an even better one next time. I'm sure a few of you have been working on that, but for those who can do something... DO IT. I tried to convince Shinji and TAN but.. fuck those two are akmost impossible. Xeph how about bringing Inksplatter, and NFK how about your buddies egg and idk who else? make this more interesting shall we

i got my offline buddy billy_blu_t00f coming. hes a member here but not much of a challenge. I was considering bringing HRJ just for the gimmicky bullshit around an 11 year old tourney player. But still thinking bout that one.

HRD

i got my offline buddy billy_blu_t00f coming. hes a member here but not much of a challenge. I was considering bringing HRJ just for the gimmicky bullshit around an 11 year old tourney player. But still thinking bout that one.

HRD

You should bring him, it'd be great! What better way for quality father-son time than a 2 hour drive to a tourney where he could possibly upset some big name player?

Reactions: HRD
bring everyone you can, even if they suck at the game chances are they will all have fun anyway. I'm trying to bring some of my buddies that play some MvC3, I might even bring my little 7 year old sister lol no but we'll see. HRD do you think you can house me for a day? because for the tournament I MIGHT not exactly be coming from home... in fact not even from the same state.

Reactions: HRD
You should bring him, it'd be great! What better way for quality father-son time than a 2 hour drive to a tourney where he could possibly upset some big name player?

Problem is, momma is worried bout me keeping an eye on him when Im playing and meeting people and stuff. But Im thinking that he will be looked after by all of us cuz hes somwhat of an unspoken celebrity round these here parts. Theres no age limit for tournies is there? Hes kinda burnt on SC4 tho, we tried playing yesterday and barley got a FT10 in before he was like "can we play Lego Star Wars III now?" If I can get momma's blessing then Ill prolly bring him, think it be cool for him to meet yall!!

bring everyone you can, even if they suck at the game chances are they will all have fun anyway. I'm trying to bring some of my buddies that play some MvC3, I might even bring my little 7 year old sister lol no but we'll see. HRD do you think you can house me for a day? because for the tournament I MIGHT not exactly be coming from home... in fact not even from the same state.

Once again I gotta get it past momma. She knows who Krayzie & NDK are cause Ive been talkin bout them since I first joined 8WR!! Im sure itll be cool, I think it be fun, but rest assured you disrespect my house or my family....I beat ur ass!! LOL. Just be respectful and polite and I think itll be cool. Ill let you know!!

HRD

Heh, you know I was disappointed when he wasn't there at the gathering a couple months back. His maxi in the videos you posted is almost identical to yours!

That reminds me, you should hold a gathering between now and the tourney. We need all the practice we can get!

Heh, you know I was disappointed when he wasn't there at the gathering a couple months back. His maxi in the videos you posted is almost identical to yours!

That reminds me, you should hold a gathering between now and the tourney. We need all the practice we can get!

dude you are so fucking right, edge master ain't doing shit for me, and I keep getting weird results too check this out. I play my nightmare which is proly my best against a certain character, and i can't beat it for shit, then i choose a char. I barely know how to use and get perfects on the same opponent lmao so I need offline practice against actual players

Yeah totally, Im a try to rig something up in the next few weeks. Prolly sooner. Ill post em up!!

HRD

I got you all news.
1. They said they were looking into streaming the tournament but the devises are a little on the expensive side so they asked me if any of you have one or something that could help with, let me know
2.They will be having Marvel vs Capcom 3 and SSF4 if ENOUGH people are in.
3. They will be using the forum rules from this website
4. Same as #2 for the team matches for SC4.

I'm in for the Marvel! I don't need offline practice because getting to San Diego would be to dam hard.

I'm in for the Marvel! I don't need offline practice because getting to San Diego would be to dam hard.

oh you're on you puny mortal! wait but we gotta get a few more peeps before they decide to have those games

If Duragon comes I got $100 that says I whoop that laggy ass Maxi!
He told me he's not going

I enjoy playing him online lol he's SD (kinda) so it's like it's offline. Those PSL transitions into BL KK and ending every round with 236A is kinda iffy but it's great practice.

I'm actually hoping Shinji can make it, I want some of that Amy, so you coming or not bro? and what about the other dudes that reserved "maybe"?

I'm in hollywood but I'll try to make it. Haven't played in a tournament before but have played people that have. It'd be nice to started getting my tail whooped by some great offline players. I'm the best SC4 player in my college and I need some experience.
P.S. I got an Amy. Not gonna talk smack yet though. Not until I gauge my strength.

I'm in hollywood but I'll try to make it. Haven't played in a tournament before but have played people that have. It'd be nice to started getting my tail whooped by some great offline players. I'm the best SC4 player in my college and I need some experience.
P.S. I got an Amy. Not gonna talk smack yet though. Not until I gauge my strength.

oh you better have hit that RSVP button already if you haven't >=) and hell yeah, I'd like to see that Amy, bring your all the friends you can bro, see you then

Dunno why, but Im really hype for this shit!! Some decent names coming and some new blood! I fuckin love it!!!

HRD

Back