[May 21, 2011] SoCal, Pasadena Tournament (Pasadena, CA)

I haven't used Hilde since EVO where dreamkiller embarassed me on stage when I picked her. So, Hilde isn't happening unless it's in casuals.

I'm like dying over here, we gotta get some practice games in, SoCal! I want to do well, as I'm sure everybody else does. :)

My phone number: 714 400 7991

I call BS! I remember at Devastation you picking Hilde against my Maxi after he dealt with Ivy lol.

I call BS! I remember at Devastation you picking Hilde against my Maxi after he dealt with Ivy lol.

In casuals*

signia I hope you really know wtf you are doing against maxi so you can teach me xD

I got plundered. Apparently i dont even know when hes at advantage and when he isn't.

Casuals or not, you were still able to beat the hell out of me quite easily with her. If she is allowed then that's a scary thought for me and everyone else. Maybe I might have to pick up a pocket Hilde if she is allowed lol. Better yet, I'll just invite Ceirnian to come down with us and do to SoCal what he did last time mwuahahaha!!!

Casuals or not, you were still able to beat the hell out of me quite easily with her. If she is allowed then that's a scary thought for me and everyone else. Maybe I might have to pick up a pocket Hilde if she is allowed lol. Better yet, I'll just invite Ceirnian to come down with us and do to SoCal what he did last time mwuahahaha!!!

I'd actually like to fight him. I plagiariz...I mean developed a new anti Hilde strat (THANKS MALEK, YOU MY BOY!).

Krayzie I know it's in the interest of self-preservation for you to just leave me wondering wtf Maxi is doing flailing those nunchucks around but please at least let me know what I'm supposed to be doing against Maxi after the tournament. Game's dead anyway, it's not like you're seriously hurting yourself. xD

I tried the Maxi SA but his crap is too complicated. :(

LOL you could easily ask people in the Ivy SA to give you tips against Maxi. Actually, ask Malek. I tried Maxi against him at FSAK after Mitsu failed horribly. Sad part was I did considerably better with Maxi but I think that was because Malek didn't know much about Maxi. It didn't matter though, he still won.

Anyway if you're that worried about Maxi I'll happily sit down with you after the tourney and show you just why he's such a bad character.

Reactions: HRD
Man I used to live in Temple City (for 20yrs)- good to see Pasadena is on the map!
Used to go to Moby Dick Records on Colorado (I think) to buy import records/12" singles.

I asked Ridley before what the rules were for this. I hope he goes with the rules that are posted on the site. I don't want to see another 2 years go by before there's another tournament in SoCal for Calibur.

I have no anti anybody, i'm just going to wing it like I always do. Hope you guys have your anti juece down cause I havent touched the game in a month and Marvel is taking me over but I will still win this

In casuals*

signia I hope you really know wtf you are doing against maxi so you can teach me xD

I got plundered. Apparently i dont even know when hes at advantage and when he isn't.

lol. I'll draw up a flow chart for you, but there's a lot you have to know if you want to respond properly to each transition properly. I hope you're at least familiar with his options in each of his 5 stances. He can't really mid-low mixup with anything other than little pokes and seeable lows during his stances, but he can get some +frames and block and throw you if you're not careful.

Keeping him out might be effective, I opt not to do that but as Ivy you may want to. Outside of 6A and 3B range, he doesn't have many safe options.

I mostly just know good Sophie specific stuff against him but I'm guessing Ivy 9B, CL 214B, and SW iWS B will rape a lot of his stances, for starters.

lol. I'll draw up a flow chart for you, but there's a lot you have to know if you want to respond properly to each transition properly. I hope you're at least familiar with his options in each of his 5 stances. He can't really mid-low mixup with anything other than little pokes and seeable lows during his stances, but he can get some +frames and block and throw you if you're not careful.

Keeping him out might be effective, I opt not to do that but as Ivy you may want to. Outside of 6A and 3B range, he doesn't have many safe options.

I mostly just know good Sophie specific stuff against him but I'm guessing Ivy 9B, CL 214B, and SW iWS B will rape a lot of his stances, for starters.

WTF signia....hes the enemy. Him NOT knowing maxi was something I was going to exploit like a mother fucker. Dont help him god damn it!!

BTW Maxi has 6 stances. He has 5 GB's n00b!! LOL

ALSO....I hate to tell ya signia, but I sold that stick last night. I had 2 people fighting over it, I ended up selling it for $130. I paid $140 for it, so I did pretty well! Sorry holmes!!

HRD

Last time Juece, NFK, and I went to THEIR tourny it was the regular 2 out of 3 matches, loser gets to choose stage and stuff; however, no character was banned. This time I will suggest to them to reffer to this page http://www.8wayrun.com/wiki/tournament-ruleset/ and I will let you guys know as soon as I get a reply. It'll take me a while though because I don't have internet at the moment due to the change of address and all I can use is the school's internet WHICH BLOCKS MY MAIL. But I'll keep you posted

Rid bro I know you was asking me to come to this but let just say I will try my best to come. However, it's exactly one day after GA Games, a major Georgia Freestyle Wrestling tournament I was planning to attend. So whether I show up at DEV or not will be based soley on if I decide to wrestle or not.

Rid bro I know you was asking me to come to this but let just say I will try my best to come. However, it's exactly one day after GA Games, a major Georgia Freestyle Wrestling tournament I was planning to attend. So whether I show up at DEV or not will be based soley on if I decide to wrestle or not.

Shinji, if you come I swear I will get married to a blonde immediately (and you know that 1. I don't believe in marriege for shit nor in religion, and 2. I only use blondes for sex lol) But keep your word you bastard, TRY YOUR BEST to come, and wtf why do you wanna wrestle? you got gangsta Xeph and Mafia CD to whoop your ass right here o.O

Let him know Xeph! These niggas will never wanna play me again. Let me give you a little taste of it here:

Lmao! Wow and I didn't even know CD could use my first time seeing this vid sorry Malice bro but you ain't that Sophie nigga. jk.. You've improved since then I hope. Whoop Cd's ass this time. Matter fact yal do a Mick vs SU rerun ft5 for 100$.

Lmao! Wow and I didn't even know CD could use my first time seeing this vid sorry Malice bro but you ain't that Sophie nigga. jk.. You've improved since then I hope. Whoop Cd's ass this time. Matter fact yal do a Mick vs SU rerun ft5 for 100$.
Malice has always been good.

Shinji, if you come I swear I will get married to a blonde immediately (and you know that 1. I don't believe in marriege for shit nor in religion, and 2. I only use blondes for sex lol) But keep your word you bastard, TRY YOUR BEST to come, and wtf why do you wanna wrestle? you got gangsta Xeph and Mafia CD to whoop your ass right here o.O

Lol, I've wrestled for almost 9 years it is a passion. Plus a lot of people want to see back in freestyle I was a beast a few years ago won states and everything so I've begun training in preparation to kick ass yet again. Plus I've heard GA Games has gotten a lot harder since I used to wrestle in it. Lot more people= larger brackets= better competition.

P.S. Im online if anyone wants to get Xia'd down real quick

Lol, I've wrestled for almost 9 years it is a passion. Plus a lot of people want to see back in freestyle I was a beast a few years ago won states and everything so I've begun training in preparation to kick ass yet again. Plus I've heard GA Games has gotten a lot harder since I used to wrestle in it. Lot more people= larger brackets= better competition.

P.S. Im online if anyone wants to get Xia'd down real quick

So that means in short words that you're coming right? ok good, I'll get ready to whoop you

Yeah but good enough to beat CD is where im hoping he's at right now. I've been raped at a major so as a fellow rapee we got to stick together and encourage each other for the better.
And I was just saying Malice has always been good.

Back