[May 21, 2011] SoCal, Pasadena Tournament (Pasadena, CA)

Dunno why, but Im really hype for this shit!! Some decent names coming and some new blood! I fuckin love it!!!

HRD

I'm hype too but you know how hype it could have been if Greatone and folks could have come down? I hear they got a great Maxi player up there in Seattle too, HRD we could have had an all Maxi team or something in a 'one character only' team tourney. As long as we didn't run into a team of Kiliks lol.

I'm hype too but you know how hype it could have been if Greatone and folks could have come down? I hear they got a great Maxi player up there in Seattle too, HRD we could have had an all Maxi team or something in a 'one character only' team tourney. As long as we didn't run into a team of Kiliks lol.

LOL or sophies. Yeah the Maxi player up there is Tactu! Homeboy is good, but havent seen him around in a while. I wouldve loved to have met Greatone and Lobo (I think he was planning on moving there). Honestly Im more excited bout seein yalls faces in person. You, NDK, Xeph, Juece, Ridley, NFK the whole gang. And also excited to see if HRJ is able to take anyone out. How humiliating would it be to be taken out of a tourney by an 11 year old. I dont think Ill do very well against some of the names that are coming, but I dont think Ill come in last either! Im hype as fuck.

Was playing NFK last night ONLINE, he was whoopin my ass with that Ivy/Mits. Last night was the first night in a few weeks I got some online matches going, Its like Im playing for the first fuckin time again. I was getting whooped on, whiffing GI's, couldnt get 88_22A to connect for shit. Online is stupid. But for the most part its all I got.

I also got a right mind to bring some tools and shit and fix NDK's fuckin car while Im there. Since no one else can seem to do it right!!

HRD

Linkrkc's brothers used to take people out all the time in their younger days. Everyone knows Alphamale from Evo2009 but I remember when he was just 11 years old and used to enter SC2 tourneys under his real name 'David Evers' and he used to beat a whole bunch of folks.

NFK is fucking beast. Can't wait to play him in person again where I can get into his head with shit talking and noises lol. Online he ruins me because I can't cheat with sound effects to my advantage.

Reactions: HRD
Honestly Im more excited bout seein yalls faces in person. You, NDK, Xeph, Juece, Ridley, NFK the whole gang.

I dont think Ill do very well against some of the names that are coming, but I dont think Ill come in last either! Im hype as fuck.

HRD

~sniffle~ So I'm not part of the gang huh. No excitement for me or my Seattle boys? ~sniffle~ I see how it is! And trust me you really want me to be there because I would SO be the one taking that last place spot and you wouldn't have to worry bout that at all! Fuck SoCal! It's all about that NoCal now! What up Krayzie, Hajime, Hates (fuck the Sooners though) Alex J. and last but not least the Dirty D (if you ain't heard of him you better ask somebody).

~sniffle~ So I'm not part of the gang huh. No excitement for me or my Seattle boys? ~sniffle~ I see how it is! And trust me you really want me to be there because I would SO be the one taking that last place spot and you wouldn't have to worry bout that at all! Fuck SoCal! It's all about that NoCal now! What up Krayzie, Hajime, Hates (fuck the Sooners though) Alex J. and last but not least the Dirty D (if you ain't heard of him you better ask somebody).

hell no homie. I pour'd a BIG 40oz on the curb for my seattle homies. Isnt Tiamat and them from up there to? That wouldve sick as fuck!! You guys will surley be missed!!

LOL or sophies. Yeah the Maxi player up there is Tactu! Homeboy is good, but havent seen him around in a while. I wouldve loved to have met Greatone and Lobo (I think he was planning on moving there). Honestly Im more excited bout seein yalls faces in person. You, NDK, Xeph, Juece, Ridley, NFK the whole gang. And also excited to see if HRJ is able to take anyone out. How humiliating would it be to be taken out of a tourney by an 11 year old. I dont think Ill do very well against some of the names that are coming, but I dont think Ill come in last either! Im hype as fuck.

thats right bitches, I quote my own fuckin post....woot woot

I would try tekken 6 (AGAIN!) but the second I get juggled, floored, and lifted back into another juggle I'm gonna walk off and punch some babies in the face!!!!!

Back