[May 21, 2011] SoCal, Pasadena Tournament (Pasadena, CA)

Zane

Spirit of the Wolf
1:00pm on May 21, 2011

Play and Trade
247 E. Colorado Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91101

$5 for venue and $5 for entry

1st place 70%
2nd place 20%
3rd place 10%

System used will be PS3
Hope to see you bastards there, ALL OF YOU

btw I suggest you practice some MvC3, I think they MIGHT have it at the place, that way I can whoop you all with Zero ^^

hype son!! gotta get me one of them madcatz controllers that feel more like the xbox one.

I just hope I dont play Krayzie in the first god damn round! that would piss me off!!

eat chucks bitches!!

HRD

Hey all, I have a brand new PS3 Madcatz TE Fight Stick for trade(for any X360 stick) for trade or sale($99.99... fuck it, $100) post if you're interested and we can meet up at the tournament.

lol....im trying to sell my xbox360 madcatz TE stick....but mines better priced for $80. But I want cash!!

HRD

lol....im trying to sell my xbox360 madcatz TE stick....but mines better priced for $80. But I want cash!!

HRD

lol consider trading it for my PS3 stick? Mine is still in the box, never opened. Should be easy to sell on Ebay. Even if yours is used I still want it! Sounds like a sweet deal yeah? :D

Ill consider it for sure. Ive had it up on craigslist for a couple days and no one has asked about it. I put my kinect up and 20 minutes later I got a phone call. But if I still have it come tourney time. Ill trade ya!!

went and picked me up one of these for the tourney tho http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/accessories/ps3-controller-wireless-pro-elite/78621

the analog stick is switched with the dpad just like the xbox version. I wanna test it out but I dont know anyone with a ps3!!

HRD

"can't wait play some serious offline matches" oh well too bad Siggy you're gonna have to deal with App so get ready. "NDK's got this" by that you mean the price money for you and the pizza order right? "Bout to low move the shit out of you online peeps" we'll see KrayzieDiskDrive. "I EAT PIZZA" that's just straight dumb. "FUN FUN FUN" NFK this ain't no fun, it'll be a war on that date -__-

"can't wait play some serious offline matches" oh well too bad Siggy you're gonna have to deal with App so get ready. "NDK's got this" by that you mean the price money for you and the pizza order right? "Bout to low move the shit out of you online peeps" we'll see KrayzieDiskDrive. "I EAT PIZZA" that's just straight dumb. "FUN FUN FUN" NFK this ain't no fun, it'll be a war on that date -__-
... what?
Haha, Ridley. You need to take a lesson on shit talkin'. I'm glad KrayzieCD is goin'; He'll school your ass in some Norcal shit talkin'. Because that shit's weak.

That's actually a good question Signia. I just assumed they were using the 8wayrun ruleset but I guess you never know, especially since the people running this tourney aren't affiliated with us. What's the word there Ridley?

I haven't used Hilde since EVO where dreamkiller embarassed me on stage when I picked her. So, Hilde isn't happening unless it's in casuals.

I'm like dying over here, we gotta get some practice games in, SoCal! I want to do well, as I'm sure everybody else does. Don't let Krayzie have this (or DEV) for free! Let's make him break a sweat!

My phone number: 714 400 7991

Address is in the socal thread.

Back