[Florida] lol, Florida thread

CEO 2011 is now hosting SCIV. Major Tourney in Orlando FL.. Get Hype! Google CEO 2011 for more info. Official Soul Calibur IV info will be posted soon.

EDIT: taken from the site:
There will be a $2500 MINIMUM Pot Payout for Both SSF4 and MvC3*Both on Xbox 360 Guaranteed.
There will also be Official Tournaments for (These games will be PS3) Mortal Kombat 9, BBCS, Arcana Heart 3, Tekken 6 and the Smash Games. Also there will be High Roller Tournaments for HDR(Xbox 360), CvS2 and 3s both on PS2 as well as a Fighting Game Cosplay Contest with prizes to be announced soon courtesy of one of the Largest Anime Conventions in Florida EXPCon.

I'll try and get there too
Though i got pwned last time im hoping in maybe the next 2 weeks I inprove expendtionaly by some miricale

Probably not gonna be able to make it on the 26th.

But could the next tourney in March be the saturday before spring break or during it? I should be able to make it then.

Sure no prob.. Just let me know when everyone is free. Im going to be into Marvel for a while, so I'll be bringing it to this months gathering. I need some tutoring.

Same time doors open @ 12PM for casuals... I'm not sure on who's coming out this time around lot's of people are busy. I'm going to try to focus on some other things while their but this time I could play SCIV! See any of you there!!

I'll be heading down to orlando this weekend, though I do not know if I can get some time to do anything as of yet.

blah, this weekend is bad for me. I've got work Friday and Saturday night, and the kid to watch during the day.

I was just noting that dead FL thread was dead..

Back