[Florida] lol, Florida thread

Yes, Dave. Apr 30th. I'll be making the announcement soon for you guys.

I've just been crazy busy lately, with my baby-girls birthday, and moving, and blah-blah-blah. But it's all blown past now, finally!

Fuck, I hate double posts but..

Everyone that can make, please if you can bring systems w/ HDMI cables. It will help lots. Also copies of games(SCIV), because I will only have the setups for MvC3 on 360.

Just so we're sure : MvC3=360 SCIV=PS3

Yeah.. I mean I'll be there.. but others need to start showing out.. doesn't anyone want to get ready for CEO?? Come oonnnnnn!!!

I'm trying to show up...Sorry I kind of disapeared. I wrangled a really coushy temp. cooking gig for the TPC golf tournament and hopefully with the extra money will be buying a ps3 and be able to practice and put up a better showing in the coming months 8)

no promises but I hope to see you all this weekend!

I'm in the middle of finals, I can probably afford to lose a study day on account of how spread out they are, but I'd like to know that people are going first...

Exactly let's not waste anyone's time. Well if you can make it, Suirad, it'll be great to see you again. I def need the chance of playing you a LOT more.

We need to get this off-line thing going a lot more, too. I'm officially done playing this game on-line anymore until SC5.

Plus, CEO is right around the corner!

Cool.. the more the merrier. Anyone who can please bring your systems for Calibur. Looks like I'll only have one PS3, but no disc. I'll see if I can get a SC4 copy from GameStop.. I'll also try and get the PS2 and SC2 & 3 discs from across town, see if I can get those there, too.

Hope to see you all again! And where the fuck has BC been, I saw him jump in chat not too long ago.

BC has been having a few personal problems as of late. Hell, I haven't even been able to get in touch with the guy in a few months.

Last he was over, he was out of practice. I haven't seen or heard from him since.

Ok so from the looks of it, this turnout may be good. I unfortunately couldn't get the PS2 for the other Calibur's, but, oh well. Everyone please.. BYOC.. also if you can bring systems and games. Marvel will be in the house pretty heavy.. but I must get Calibur games in with EVERYONE this time around.

Facebook announcement has been updated.. prizes for both are 70/20/10 of the pot, 1st thru 3rd.. and 1st place gets 6 month NLL membership.

See ya there!! Enkindu this means YOU!!

Starts @ 2:30.. If anything I'll reserve your spot. I know of you to show up.

BYOC Bring Systems and SCIV Discs if possible. More systems, more setups for Calibur.

Blehhhhgg.. Calibur seems dead as of late in FL.

Marvel & MK hype is definitely hogging the scene. SC5 better have something amazing in-store to keep up with the competition.

Anyways thanks to everyone who showed, you know who you are.

Yesterday was pretty fun. Was real nice to see you all again. I wish I had played more calibur though. I still enjoy that game more than the new ones that have come out.

Back