[Florida] lol, Florida thread

@ Leprkan.. No you can just stop by . I'll be there @ 2 PM, but I have errands to run for them.. and will be back there around 4 so if people want to come by for casuals 4PM is a good time. I'll setup Calibur in the Console room.

@ DIME.. you're welcome to bring any game you'd like for friendlies afterward, any game the has people that want to play are welcome to make some debuts.

Hey man. Me and R-town are at next level. Where u at?

Edit: We're five minutes down the road if you make it. Just let us know.

Huh go figure. I was at the BK right next door to NLL yesterday. I seriously though about dropping in, but figured the chances of an 8wr person being there was slim to none lol

oh cool. do you happen to know his gamertag on there? i've sent him one on xbox a couple weeks ago, and he hasn't gotten on to accept it.

ok. so are you playing on his account, or do you have your own? i wanna get some games in with you too!

Otronicon all day today.. Zombie Night @ 7:00PM to Midnight. Game Tournaments, Costume Design Competitions.. lots of stuff, and I have to go show my face.. blahh. Should be fun though, it's @ the Orlando Science Center..
www.Otronicon.org

Yeah they are hosted by Play N Trade Oviedo. They are also having COD:Black Ops 1v1 & 2v2 today. My bro is joining the singles and most likely taking it, he won in NY, took 1st out of the 50 that qualified.

wow, that's awesome! i'd love to go and support him and ride his coattails lol. if you see alex jebailey there, which you might, he's the guy running that CEO tourney, so ask him about adding SoulCalibur to it. He won't talk to me cuz he's still salty that I use to kick his ass in CvS2 back in the day.

Back