[Florida] lol, Florida thread

@oddmusician:Of course.. from now on it's always going to be on the last Saturday of each month.

CEO 2011 is coming up, too. Look into that in 8WR's Upcoming Events Thread. RTD just confirmed he's going, he won last year using-- and dressed as, The Apprentice. Looking to be a big one on the South/East Coast for Calibur.

Plus there lots of other games like Marvel 3 and MK9.. lots of fun!!!!

yo its takeisamurai7, whats good peeps... its been awhile... i hear the tourney are on the last saturday of each month... so would that be the 26th this month? holla back and let me know!

yo its takeisamurai7, whats good peeps... its been awhile... i hear the tourney are on the last saturday of each month... so would that be the 26th this month? holla back and let me know!

Yup, that's right.. next one is one the 26th.. gonna have everything.. will be making official announcement soon.. srry I've just been really busy. =/

Staying in orlando for this week... give or take a few days. Anyone want to get together for some games? I don't mind driving to sessions

RTD just confirmed he's going, he won last year using-- and dressed as, The Apprentice.

I know you're probly just trying to hype up the CEO tournament, but no he didn't. There was no calibur at CEO last year as far as I know, and if there was he wasn't there. He wasn't even using that character around that time lol.

I know you're probly just trying to hype up the CEO tournament, but no he didn't. There was no calibur at CEO last year as far as I know, and if there was he wasn't there. He wasn't even using that character around that time lol.
God I never try to cross you, but I think he's speaking in general not that he went to CEO last year but last year in December when he won NEC.

I'm sure that he was referring to NEC, but the point is that RTD said that he was going to CEO, and CEO is looking to be a hot event. I am thinking about going myself if I can make the money work.

I know you're probly just trying to hype up the CEO tournament, but no he didn't.
Yes, I'm sorry I should've been more specific, he won NEC last time w/ The Apprentice .

@ Brewtus : I'll PM you the address of where I usuall play, it's a PC LAN center called Next Level LAN. Are you staying until the 26th? You might want to stay for our monthly !!

Thanks.

First of, sorry about the last monthly, my daughter came down w/ a pretty bad fever @ her daycare, anyway I really want people to start coming out for Calibur again.. maybe some Marvel, too! Monthly Tourneys are now for both.. MvC3 and SCIV, and will continue April 30th.. and if people are willing to meet up @ NLL casuals can be held weekly for either game. And now for bigger news..

CEO 2011's 2 month countdown is about to begin.. it's the ONLY MAJOR east-coast tournament hosting/streaming SCIV. Everyone in the South Eastern region should make it and represent for Calibur!! This is looking to be big, show your support.

CEO 2011 FGC Orlando, FL June 10th-12th / Check here for lot's more info !!

Lots of big updates as far as info, rule-sets, and scheduling. There's even a screening of "King of Chinatown", gamer documentary.

Huge event, bring yo ass !!!

Yo, Crimson, Mammothman is coming to town this Saturday, and wants to meet up at NLL. Are you free Saturday? Around Noon he said.

If Enkindu or Mammoth can see this.. I'm on my girl's phone and don't know if you guys are @ NLL. If you guys see this in the next 10-15 HIT ME UP!!! QUICKLY!!!

We left at like 4pm. Mammoth had to get back to the ball and chain. Sorry brother. Hope you had fun at Disney!

Damn.. Had a blast, though. I left @ like 5pm and didn't have NLL's or you're guys' phone numbers. It's ok though. I'm def free next weekend and need the offline sessions.

Back