[Florida] lol, Florida thread

I'm terriibly out of practice, I'll be working on my super safe Ivy now. =P nothing flash, just 2k===>G all day. Taking your advice, I'll have only 2 buttons on my stick, K, and all G's.

3 things to remember when just using 2k:

You can't get angry at yourself for losing if you only use 2k.
You'll need to come up with a strategy that can be executed effectively using just 2k.
If the other guy is beating you too hard, stop using just 2k.

Renki can poke 2k's all day long without much threat against some people. In tournaments though, that strat isn't really effective. This way of playing is just to get you to focus more on punishment and defense. you can also learn about ranges with this too. It's just a basic way of playing.

Krimson, which vids did you record?

Hey im going to be dropping by Florida for around 2 weeks and I would love to get together with the any member of the offline community here during break. Anyone lives/ is willing to play/ willing to give me some lessons around Naples?

Sorry Enk, been mad busy.. effin' holiday season. Here's some vids of the last session. Also, I believe the next date is 1/29/11, last Saturday, so everyone has enough time to plan ahead, also for those who had classes in the way. Not in stone though, they are still wokring out the event calendar.

Thanks, Ray. Dang, I was thinking the match of me that you recorded was against Takei. This one was still a great game we both played.

Hey... Enkindu... Did you, by any chance, play a role in the movie Dark Rising?

Enkindu.jpg

Lol. Definitely, not! Anywho, official tourney date is 1/29/11, I think we'll be able to run freeplay casuals sometime around the middle of the month, probably sometime around Otronicon.

For anyone who didn't see the last post..
NEXT TOURNAMENT DATE IS 1/29/11.. Will post announcement after holidays.

Leprkan is back in Orlando and itching for some casuals!

So, any O-town locals down for a few matches at Next Level on the 8th?

P.S. I'll be there for the tournament on the 29th :D

Back