[Jun 10, 2011] CEO 2011 Fighting Game Championships (Orlando, Florida)

Crimson

OSWLA
CEO 2011 Orlando, FL June 10-12th-EVO 2011 Tournament Series-SSF4+MvC3=$5000 + More
This is the official 8WAYRUN thread with tons of updates coming within the next couple weeks. Registration will also go live later this month through Eventbrite on Community Effort Orlando Gaming Tournaments.

Registration is now LIVE!!!

CEO 2011 Registration is up and Fully operational.

http://ceogaming.org/registration

Also You can get your badge for free by booking at least 2 nights at the Hosting Hotel, That information is here

http://ceogaming.org/location

There will be a $2500 MINIMUM Pot Payout for Both SSF4 and MvC3*Both on Xbox 360 Guaranteed.
There will also be Official Tournaments for (These games will be PS3) Mortal Kombat 9, BBCS, Arcana Heart 3, Tekken 6, Soul Calibur IV and the Smash Games. Also there will be High Roller Tournaments for HDR(Xbox 360),CvS2 and 3s both on PS2 as well as a Fighting Game Cosplay Contest with prizes to be announced soon courtesy of one of the Largest Anime Conventions in Florida EXPCon.

SCHEDULE

When-June 10th-12th Friday-Sunday
Where- http://www.wyndham.com/hotels/MCOWD/main.wnt

Complete and Final Schedule for CEO 2011 for all Official Tournaments will be announced May 15th, 2011.
All Finals will be on Sunday starting at 4 pm.
Everything Below is Tentative and subject to change unless otherwise noted:
Friday June 10th:
Doors Open at 10 am for Badge Pickup until 6 pm
Emergency On Site Registration will be from 10 am until 3 pm After this ALL SIGNUPS For official Tournaments will be Closed.
*3v3 Team Tournament May be added for Super closer to the event and posted before May 15th, 2011. Signups will be done on site by team captains with their Team Name and players, Character selection will be locked.
Arcana Heart and BBCS on Friday
Saturday will consist of MvC3, SSF4 Xbox 360 Pools, as well as Tekken 6, SCIV and more...
Full schedule will be announced May 15th but don't hesitate to register early and save.

Please read below for initial Details and keep checking back. With over 18,000 Sq Ft(Room for 2300 people) of Space, an 1100 Room Hotel resort with CEO 2011 Rooms at 79$ Per night, 2 massive pool areas, Florida's perfect Summer weather and a Prime Location with over 100 restaurants within a 2 mile radius this will be one of the hottest Fighting Game Tournament Venues PERIOD!

CEO 2011 Fighting Game Championships is a 3 day Gaming Convention for all Fighting Game Enthusiasts from all over the world competing for cash and prizes. Come witness and compete with some of the best players in the world inside of one of the largest 18,000 sq ft tournament gaming venues at the Wyndham Orlando Resort. If you want to come out and just have fun there will also be plenty of Casual Gaming Stations to play some of the latest Games. There will also be Arcade Cabinets with old school Fighting Games courtesy of DJ Delly. All Tournament Equipment and setups(40+ Xbox 360's/PS3, 5 HD Projectors and Asus Tournament Monitors) will be Provided Courtesy of EXPCon.Org and CEOGaming.

IMPORTANT NOTICE- You MUST* Pre Register before June 7th for Any of the Official Tournaments listed above. At 11:59 on Tuesday June 7th ALL Online Registeration will be closed.

How to get a FREE Player Badge- The Success of CEO 2011 happens from the help and support of the community. You are helping by staying at the Hosting Hotel for CEO 2011 at the Wyndham Resort Orlando by booking through the Special CEO 2011 Gaming Convention Rate, you will get a Room for up to 4 people at the Low price of 79$ Per night, If you book 2 nights at the Hotel during CEO 2011(Special Rate will apply from June 8th until June 15th) and send proof of reservation, The Name of the reservation will receive their Weekend Badge for FREE.

*There will be a last Minute Emergency Registration $40 Badge for those who do not wish to pay by credit card in advance from 11 am Until 3 pm on Friday June 10th. Tournaments will begin at 6 pm on Friday.

NO TOURNAMENT SIGNUPS ALLOWED for Official Tournaments on SATURDAY or SUNDAY!

FINAL 4 WILL BE STREAMED BY teamsp00ky @ 1PM, JUNE 12th!!

For more information, updates, prizes, sponsorships, complete rules and schedule please visit Community Effort Orlando Gaming Tournaments.

Special Guests and Top USA player Announcements coming soon.

Any and all Questions Can be directed to CEOgaming@gmail.com

OFFICIAL HYPE TRAILER:

Oh hell yeah! This tournament is going to be badass! I want everyone to be there.

i will definitly try to make this one. i should be in a stable situation and be able to travel by that point. Mortal Kombat, MvC3, and SC4? get hype!

SCIV has been added to the pre-registration list. Find it here. Soul Cal Tourney will begin Saturday, June 11th. That gives us Friday night to hold free-play and MM's.

for everyone planning on coming, i strongly suggest pre-registering as soon as you can. regristration prices go up the closer it gets to the tourney date.

This is going to be a great opportunity for you locals that haven't ever been to a major. Not only will you be able to play your favorite game in a major setting, you'll also get to witness, in real life, top players like Jwong doing what's made them famous. It's going to be quite an experience and I hope everyone I've met through the monthlies is able to come out to this. It will change your life! You won't regret it!

I'm going to try and make this. At this time however, to much is in the air to determine whether or not I can.

Fingers crossed!

If we going anywhere for SC, I'm sorry but it won't be to Orlando. Plane tickets down there are ridiculous! The cheapest one you can get is right around $500 and this like 6 months away! If people trying to travel down there from anywhere besides the EC they better order a ticket soon.

@Malice : Workin on it.. really want good comp.

@ greatone: Tickets through JetBlue to FL are relatively cheap.. I've traveled from Cali b4 on that airline. Price was around $210 round-trip. Plus there's so much to do here in Orlando!

So I got word, if you're into the SSF4 community, that Mike Ross and Gooteks are confirmed to be there.

Not only them, but I heard from the TO that Reuben Langdon, the Voice Actor of Ken in SF4 and Dante in Mvc3 and Devil May Cry, will be attending CEO 2011.

That's pretty sweet eh? COME!

Will pre-reg soon as I can. Barring anything stupid I will be there. Low tier represent!

Damn so only 3 1/2 months to really dig into Mk9 before this tournament, not quite enough time but should but should be prepared enough to enter. Sounds like a lot of hype for this one and its in Orlando definitely going to consider it.

@Enk- ROFL at signature

New Announcement: MadCatz will be sponsoring and supporting CEO 2011. They are setting up a booth and providing prizes!!

Stay tuned for more ...

I dun talked NamuSkull and Nemesis-Kanden into coming. Get hype! Planned on booking the hotel for 8-13. That rate is really great for what you get.

Nice! Good job, Mikosu! They all going to be staying with you? I may have to come invade your room for games!

If everything works out that's the plan. Please honor us with your presence :D You too Ray.

Lol, you're so funny. I guess you read my "Hi" thread? In this case it is I who would be honored by your presence. I'll bring my lil HD DV cam to record our shenanigans.

Back