Soulcalibur Announcement Coming May 11th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was posted a few hours ago on Daishi's Twitter.
Hopefully I will be able to announce something mid May.

Obviously, who knows what will happen from now until that time. But then again, Namco could have stayed tight-lipped and not mentioned anything, so we'll see what happens. Hopefully we will get to hear something soon.

** UPDATE ** - NBGI has set up a new "teaser site" for an upcoming announcement which they are calling "Beginning of a New Chapter". Right now its just a countdown clock that ticks down every time the wind blows the pages over; but its looking like we can expect an announcement on May 11 (depending on your timezone). What makes us think this is a Soulcalibur teaser? Check out the sword above the book...

we love gays - everyone's different. =P
I think we can thank Dreamkiller, Lobo and a few other member's presence in this community for that...

But we like women too... We've had a history of really astounding female players in the Soulcalibur community. Most of them have since moved on with their lives, or moved on to other games, but we don't segregate them into their own division.

I hope they'll anounce something really matters like when will game release or who will be the guest character. I hope it won't be Altair or Ezio, better be Lightning from FFXIII-2.

I hope they'll anounce something really matters like when will game release or who will be the guest character. I hope it won't be Altair or Ezio, better be Lightning from FFXIII-2.

Don't get your hopes up for an exact release date, heck we haven't even seen anything yet. Especially more so with guest characters, we haven't even seen the SC characters yet...

No rush, on this end. Half of the fun is all this speculating. Besides, I'm betting that unless Namco really is putting this on lock, chances are that Flying Get (Famitsu being leaked, etc.) for that week may break the news before even that site countdown does.

Quickly done a bit of levelling in photoshop to see better. It's definitely her sword. Hope she's not broken anymore in SC5 :p

7NCmr.jpg

Well, it could be her, or (me hoping beyond hope), maybe the whole "new chapter" thing is a hint towards something else. Like that maybe she and Siggy did indeed get together after the events of her ending, and it's someone else using her sword now.

The Soul Edge has corrupted Hilde and she will be the final boss. Doom Combo is still in the game and her AI is modelled after RTD. The final stage is small and doesn't have any walls. She also wears a cowgirl get-up.

Bangoo better be in this game with his double hatchet chief thunder unscrupulousness.

That is all I am sayin.

oh, and he better have an animal head.

...lucius...alexandra.

all my chickens are already counted on this one. i am confident that namco will make up for my 3 years of hwangless rage by gifting me with a toga-rocking, young, greek sophie/cassy hybrid adonis.

he'll be some shirtless spartan dude with a big ol shield ? At least that'll be popular with our alternative-lifestyle fans.. which is to say roughly about 50% of them

I wonder if they'll release the next Soul Calibur for this new upcoming Nintendo console. Project Cafe or whatever it was called

Yeah, I've never liked the rampant misogyny of SRK.

Then again, SC has always seemed to be the series that girls like to play, so maybe the community is more accepting?

I'm hoping for a beastly Mina in SCV myself, it's about time that she's good again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadbooze1
Back