Soulcalibur Announcement Coming May 11th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was posted a few hours ago on Daishi's Twitter.
Hopefully I will be able to announce something mid May.

Obviously, who knows what will happen from now until that time. But then again, Namco could have stayed tight-lipped and not mentioned anything, so we'll see what happens. Hopefully we will get to hear something soon.

** UPDATE ** - NBGI has set up a new "teaser site" for an upcoming announcement which they are calling "Beginning of a New Chapter". Right now its just a countdown clock that ticks down every time the wind blows the pages over; but its looking like we can expect an announcement on May 11 (depending on your timezone). What makes us think this is a Soulcalibur teaser? Check out the sword above the book...

Man!!! I Hope Daishi will announce something about SC5. All of us are dying to hear something!!!

I don't expect them to talk about deep details but atleast let us know what's going on with the game and maybe show us some pre builds on characters, stages or whatever.

The announcement will be that they're going to show something at e3. And the new logo. And maybe some concept art.

I hope they're taking their time on this... seems like they just announced it and no early builds/trailers other than teasers should be ready

The announcement will be that they're going to show something at e3. And the new logo. And maybe some concept art.

The announcement of an announcement...
Just don´t expect any ingame footage or else prepare to be dissapointed.

It's not really an announcement of an announcement, more like wait and see. Hopefully, we'll hear something.

i agree with noface (btw, i miss you...) they need to make sure this game is pitch perfect. look at gears 3 for example a beta WITH dedicated servers on xbox live....? that's an improvement alone. :)

This is very exciting! I hope this game will be the best of all Soul Calibur games with its gameplay and artwork.

You can clearly make out story, history, and a few other words, possibly sword and soul.

Ooo excellent. Can anyone tell who's sword that is? Doesn't look like any of the existing character's sword.

2llkmm0.jpg

atlsp1.jpg

Anyway, I take a nap and get scooped by srk and gaf. Take Easter off from updating the blog, because there was nothing to update last week, and Daishi drops bombs on Monday. I guess it's too late for that now.

I made a small blog update, hopefully there will be something else for the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back