[May 21, 2011] SoCal, Pasadena Tournament (Pasadena, CA)

Shut up Rid, all I know is I will be bodying people all day come tourney day. Krazie is going to get whomped on by me and then I'll whomp on xeph so bad he going to beg me to stop, but I wont!

Reactions: HRD
awesome, I was worried you didn't know. The rest of SoCal (KingSalmon, Beefy) needs to check the boards more often!!

if any of you can contact them and let them know of the upcoming event that'd be great

You know at first I just wanted to go to meet up with folks and just enjoy the offline scene, but fuck that I am declaring this now I am taking all you guys down. I will be taking first and play in the team tourney by myself and win it cause I'm awesome.

Reactions: HRD
You know at first I just wanted to go to meet up with folks and just enjoy the offline scene, but fuck that I am declaring this now I am taking all you guys down. I will be taking first and play in the team tourney by myself and win it cause I'm awesome.

talking is cheap, and speaking of which some of you have been talking all kinds of trash lol well, lets see if you can back it up. Here are my predictions. Juece last place totally goes for you sorry =/ Signia will get around 4th place, NFK round 3rd, Xeph 2nd and CD 1st... I'll proly end up in 6th lol but I'll enjoy learning and taking the gold for next time >=)

i honestly don't know how I'm going to place, but I'm gonna try to have a little self confidence for this tourney, it might be a nice change of pace. I'm sick of going into tournaments (the few I've actually been to) assuming that I'm gonna fail.

So with that said, I predict 1st place for myself :)

talking is cheap, and speaking of which some of you have been talking all kinds of trash lol well, lets see if you can back it up. Here are my predictions. Juece last place totally goes for you sorry =/ Signia will get around 4th place, NFK round 3rd, Xeph 2nd and CD 1st... I'll proly end up in 6th lol but I'll enjoy learning and taking the gold for next time >=)
bullshit. 2nd or better.

Yes on ironman (round robin right?)

yes, it could be an Iron Man Round Robin tournament, so what do you guys say? I need someone to post the link to the details of that format because sure as hell I do not know it

I would LOVE an iron man tourney, but I would also like the top 4 placers to then fight for their spots and not just be determined by score. What do you guys think?

hey lets go chill to the nearest restaurant after the tourny and get some food and drinks and talk and look at hot bitches walk by >=)

Back