Possible SC4 back at Evo?

A French player won SC2 at Evo2k3, so I wouldn't be surprised to see some international comp if this game is added.
I think that player was DTN (Dan the Night). Then America travel to Cannes, France for the world cup. Aris got his revenge on DTN.

There are still a couple of old SC2 matches in youtube about the World Cup held in France.

French players have been discussing this for a long time now on their forums. Some very good players (Hayate, Saitoh, Kayane) said they were really hyped about a possible SC4 EVO tourney this year.

Link is so right there's revenge in the air ;)

I confirm that there is a lot's of FRENCH PLAYER interested to come. You will not just face DTN this time, but a solid armada like when USA come to Cannes!!

But we are in hurry, we have to know before the end of febuary i think to plan the ticket.

I will be coming for sure if EVO is confirmed.

I wold be interested in going to Evo just to play against the French players. Let's make it happen.

cha cha

Hi,

I'm really interrested by this tournament. Even if you're not sure of SC4's presence at EVO, I have already asked to my sponsor about to pay my trip and he's okay. (I hope he will not cancel because of the financial crisis, i will ask again when it will be sure) SO I just need to know if SC4 is at EVO to come !!!!!

I'm not the only one from France who want to come, there are :

Saitoh
Hayate
Humphrey
Kero
Lee
Malek
C-dric

Be sure that we're all very motivated to play and beat you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remember : Dan won EVO 2003, Aris won Cannes 2004 and we'll win EVO 2009. We need to take revenge now ! 5 years to wait this moment, we can't wait anymore !! è_é

I want MICK's head !

If its confirmed, can singaporeans join? If its confirmed I'd do all i can to get there.

Kayane: I want all your heads rawr. I really want to play against french players

I confirm that there is a lot's of FRENCH PLAYER interested to come. You will not just face DTN this time, but a solid armada like when USA come to Cannes!!

But we are in hurry, we have to know before the end of febuary i think to plan the ticket.

I will be coming for sure if EVO is confirmed.

True, we got to book thoses tickets very soon, so please let us know ! :)

So far Canada, US, France and SG? What about the rest? Japan? Korea? Germany? Dominican Republic? Russia? Poland? Belgium? etc.

This was just posted...

Evo2k.com said:
January 27, 2009

Eager for Evo 2009 Information?
We know everyone is eagerly awaiting the information for this year's event, so we have decided to post a update for the masses. The Evo 2009 location will be announced in mid February, along with the dates and the roster for this year.

Stay tuned to Evo2k.com for breaking information and a new site redesign!

If Evo does run SC4... Pre-cursor to Cannes World Cup 2? I certainly hope so.

Back