Tira Video Archive and Discussion

Here's another of Chang's fd

Good shit. I "lol" @ how he made more B+K attempts while in Jolly than Gloomy. The aGI at the end of the last match in the Tira vs Mitsu set was perfect. CF is a beast.

here are nine videos with all of them featuring tira. i really suck at this game so forgive me when you see me do some stupid junk.

It takes real guts to post videos when you know you suck... I should know. I'm borderline insane.

First vid round 2... so tragic. Is 2B into 66B a combo? You kept landing it.

It takes real guts to post videos when you know you suck... I should know. I'm borderline insane.

um yeah i think so. it works for me. i would have played better i think if i was fighting a different character, that chick with that sword, i know none of her moves.

Good thing you didn't watch my online shenanigans then. I don't think that's a combo unless it's like the GS 22_88A BF 66B JF timing. Most likely Will (chaosghost6) just wasn't getting up.

58 second mark on first vid. Was the mood change random? It seemed well timed.

Nope it was the 40% auto-change. Looks cool when that happens too.

By the 2nd match you seemed to find a rhythm dogg. Props on that. Hopefully you'll get the hang of the combos better and rape your poor opp. Will wasn't punishing you after blocked JS 66AA nor BT B+KB. Lucky you. Keep 'em comin' people! And Will.....use your Tira so I can judge you harshly ^_^

Good shit you two.

Some of my matches from SinSation were recorded. Not sure when they are going to be uploaded though. Should be sometime this week. I was the only Tira there (go figure). Lost the tourny. Made it to round 3 and lost to SRK's PerfectSin. I'm still no good VS Astaroth. Then, I lost to a Nightmare in my first losers bracket match 2-1, lulz. Still had fun regardless.

EDIT: Lack is 4B+K love hurts me. Another thing, on the 5th video, @ 2:23 = WTF. How do you guard a guard BREAK without your guard getting BROKEN...? I smell shenanigans damnit.

Good shit you two.

Some of my matches from SinSation were recorded. Not sure when they are going to be uploaded though. Should be sometime this week. I was the only Tira there (go figure). Lost the tourny. Made it to round 3 and lost to SRK's PerfectSin. I'm still no good VS Astaroth. Then, I lost to a Nightmare in my first losers bracket match 2-1, lulz. Still had fun regardless.

EDIT: Lack is 4B+K love hurts me. Another thing, on the 5th video, @ 2:23 = WTF. How do you guard a guard BREAK without your guard getting BROKEN...? I smell shenanigans damnit.

Lookin forward to what they got of ya kid. But I'll tell ya bout that GB. A complete oversight by Namdai. A GB that's -19 and doesn't even work the SG. The tech trap off it is beaten by side rolls but occasionally catches left roll. Once they know that it's pretty much pointless. This ridiculous GB needs patching.

Dogg: I thought you said you sucked. I'm seeing combos, GIs, pressure, all that good ish. Don't lie to us. Nice job getting the A+K counter as your final hit in the 4th match. Very flashy.

Will: Dogg just seemed to do all the right things against ya in most of the matches. It's online so don't sweat it. Biggest thing I noticed is that you don't do much oki. Do more 1K, 1B, JS 22_88B when they're grounded.

Both of you: Duck GS 6Aaaaa and punish JS 66AA. Having a spacing game with Tira helps a lot. Both of you kind of just rushed in at each other and did moves. Bait some whiffs. But it was fun to watch so no complaints. Great job fellas.

Lookin forward to what they got of ya kid. But I'll tell ya bout that GB. A complete oversight by Namdai. A GB that's -19 and doesn't even work the SG. The tech trap off it is beaten by side rolls but occasionally catches left roll. Once they know that it's pretty much pointless. This ridiculous GB needs patching.

Dogg: I thought you said you sucked. I'm seeing combos, GIs, pressure, all that good ish. Don't lie to us. Nice job getting the A+K counter as your final hit in the 4th match. Very flashy.

Will: Dogg just seemed to do all the right things against ya in most of the matches. It's online so don't sweat it. Biggest thing I noticed is that you don't do much oki. Do more 1K, 1B, JS 22_88B when they're grounded.

Both of you: Duck GS 6Aaaaa and punish JS 66AA. Having a spacing game with Tira helps a lot. Both of you kind of just rushed in at each other and did moves. Bait some whiffs. But it was fun to watch so no complaints. Great job fellas.

according to the people that easily beat me all the time i suck.. so i thought i sucked :| i dont really take the time to analyze the situation, so thats probably a reason why i get caught by a lot of things. i dont really know how to play defensively.

to be honest i dont know what it is i have a hard time fighting dogg for some reason hes good but gets away with a lot of randomness and always seems to grab me out of a lot of 2A's but its whatever i know where i stand ill have more matches up soon

Then, I lost to a Nightmare in my first losers bracket match 2-1, lulz.

ShinobiBrown just want to tell you that Nightmare is not an easy part to Tira.but keep in mind that in Gloomy you can punish every Nightmare move from his GS with 6Aaaaa.i think its a nice tip to know.

the most difficult match up for me until now is vs Taki.her AA can punish too many things.

about the online matches that were posted earlier they seemed nice, but since i never played online on this game, i dont think i can comment them.

Yeaahh..I am new, do not flame me with hate please. I have some Tira videos, and I think I am *decent* with her..I am always happy for a Tira mirror match too.

(All my vids are in HQ)

I have much more at my channel..Check it out if you would like.

Back