Tira Combos

88B, 88A, BF 44K, BF 66B

On Change after BF 66B - 88K, 88B/88B
On Change after BF 44K - 88K, 88B/B or 1A, 44K
Against Wall - 88B, 88A, BF 44K, BF 44K, BF 66B

damage coming soon

Best GS WS K stun combo I have come up with so far: (can only be done on close range hit for WS K)

GS WS K(ch), 3kA, 11K, BT B+K, B

Tbh, it's been hitting ppl who can shake fairly well, before they are able to shake. However it's drawback is the 3kA only connects at very close range if you buffer it right away. If they don't shake at all then feel free to move forward and do it. It's about 81 dmg I think.

cha cha

76 dmg, 81 if armor is broken. They really need an option in training to prevent armor breaking.

If that combo is done near a wall and the opponent wall hits after the BT B+K, a BF 66B can be added upping the damage up to 86, 91 is armor is broken I assume.

Great combo, not guaranteed but works most of the time, gotta input commands pretty quickly though.

JS- 66B, 11K, (BT) B+K, B

corso, that combo seems highly air controlable, 11K allows them to move either direction in the air making BT B+K whiff.

Does no one else throw in that extra bf 44K while the opponent is on the ground after the initial bf 44K juggle? Maybe I'm mistaken but I haven't seen it in any of the combos listed. Is it because the damage it does to Tira isn't worth the extra damage on the opponent?

Anyway, I've been playing Tira exclusively since SCIV's release and by far my favorite combos is this:
GS CH 2A+B, 22_88A, bf 44K, bf 44K, bf 66B

I don't know the damage, but it's somewhere around 92 with armor broken (cuz I already broke the stupid armor in training mode).

Also, does the A+K juggle work in JS? I tried it for a little bit in training but I could only get the juggle to work in GS.

That CH combo isn't that great, I mean it is but its to SIT. Theres alot of other combos and setups that you can use.

I know that combos really situational, but I've found that CH 2A+B is the easiest way to get a juggle. If you've got an easier way, I would love to hear it because landing CH 2A+B can be a pain. I mean, it's easier than landing CH 88B or 4B:B:B for me personally, but it's still difficult. And the main reason I like that combo the best is because it's pretty damaging, but moreso, it just looks sick. Actually, I like anything that juggles with BF 44K and combos into another BF 44K.

corso, that combo seems highly air controlable, 11K allows them to move either direction in the air making BT B+K whiff.
(66B, 11K, BT B+K, B)

yup, it is air controllable. However, it still works most of the time. Also, it can be easier to pull off than other combos that start with 66B such as-> JS 66B, 4A:A

'-> 44444K, 44K, 66B (66-84) First headbutt must be JF.'

sorry for my noobishness, but how can you make the first headbutt JF, and why must the 4 be inputted 5 times?

Inspired by Johnny's query to me on CF mikosu's done some testing and will post the findings now!

You're all gonna love me for these :)

Combos

JS 22_88A W!
-iWS B (75)
-11_77K, BT B+KB

JS 44AA W! (must be close to wall)
-iWS B (74)
-11_77K, BT B+KB

JS 3B W!
-22_88B, 11_77K, BT B+KB W!, A+K, GS 22B, 66B Love this one!
-11_44_77B, BT B+KB
-2AB, A+K, GS 22B, 66B
-66B, 4A:A, 44K

JS 66B
-44K W!, GS 22B, 66B

After the A+K if still in JS use 22_88B unless you want wakes off that long stun. That way you could be buffering for GS 22B in case you switch. Damage scaling makes what you choose not matter in JS.

Tech traps
WS B+KK, 88K
GS 44K, tiny delay 44A (catches all)
JS 3B W!, 22_88B, 11_44_77B
JS 66B, 6A+B (can be escaped backward but I couldn't escape it consistently)
GS 3B, 6A+B (catches all)
JS 3B, 44K, GS 6A+B (can be escaped backward only if I remember correctly)

Here's something that leblackdragon will love. In open space after a GS 44B 4B:B can whiff on some characters:
Algol
App
Cervy
Hilde
Voldo

Inspired by Tokis' A+G W! combos (sucks you havta be so close for it) on CF here's what I just found. With a late wallsplat:

GS 6Aaaaa W!
-throw attempt

Your distance away determines how they splat and the type of throw you'll get. At closest range you'll combo into a back throw for 114 damage. Just beautiful.

GS 6Aaaaa W!
-throw attempt

Your distance away determines how they splat and the type of throw you'll get. At closest range you'll combo into a back throw for 114 damage. Just beautiful.

Man, wall combos are so impressive in theory. I've completely stopped training for wall combos in SC, however, because they happen SO infrequently and even some of the best and most worthwhile of them are iffy to actually HIT.

This isn't knocking your work or anything, I'm just depressed that I'll likely never hit any of those cool combos in a match.

I hear ya Rico. But just be alert and you'll be surprised what you can get off.

Bad news eveyone. The tech traps with the unblockable I found have character-specific hitbox issues. I'll post the specifics after sum rest.

Ok I'm gonna split this post to avoid the dreaded wall of text.

Enjoy Rico. Here are the characters that can avoid these unblockable traps and how:

GS 3B 6A+B
Asta - back
Hilde -back ([G] makes it hit)
Zas - back

JS 66B 6A+B
Al - back ([G] makes it hit)
Asta - back
Cass - back ([G] makes it hit)
Hilde - back ([G] makes it hit), right ([G] makes it hit)
Ivy - back, left [G]
Kilik - back [G]
Maxi - back, right
Nighty - back [G], right [G]
Rock - back
Sieg- back
Setsu - back, right ([G] makes it hit)
Yoshi - back [G]
Zas - back, left

Another thing. CH 7_8_9KK whiffs on everyone. You don't go high enough for it to connect. So B is the only worthwhile followup in most cases. Don't you just love hitbox movement?

In one of Tokis' vids Tira's CH 11_44_77B as well as the GS one on a grounded opponent can actually lift them up out of the ring at the edge. After some testing I find it doesn't work from the front if they're face down. Works any other way.

Tech trap stuffz:

GS 3B, 44K
-22B (all but right)
-33_77B (all but right)
-3B (all but right)

Here's a dream tech trap combo that I can pretty much guarantee you'll never off:
BF 44B, 3kA, BF 44K, 44K, 3B, 6A+B - about 158 damage for minimal HP and effort

Back