Tira Combos

6K? does that mean 9K? that combo would be air controlled once 9K hit, not to mention this has to be THE most situational set up I've ever seen. Just to hit someone with 4A+B with their back to the wall, wow....

Added in a couple of combos:

BT 2K
--> JS 22_88B (32) Must be close.
--> GS 66B (28-47) Must be close for all hits to connect.

And Tidus, your top list has a bunch of inaccuracies and not guaranteed combos in it. A lot of the stuff people have been posting (here and on CF.com) have wrong damages or aren't guaranteed.

Can you point out which ones arent guaranteed? Before making this topic I tested all the ones I typed up. I didn't test the ones other people posted unless they asked me to.

Can you point out which ones arent guaranteed?

If they aren't on my Super-List then they either aren't guaranteed or they are extraneous (no reason to post juggles that don't stand out either damage wise, for ring-outs, for style, or for ease of use). For example, you COULD juggle with just "K" in all of these cases, but why bother? Also, I don't have any wall combos on my list as I haven't tested any.

Also, some new findings from the CF boards (from some guy who's name begins with a T that I don't remember off hand.

In some combos, 44444K can combo into itself and then be finished off as if only a single 44K had occurred. Basically, so long as the first headbutt is a JF, the opponent will be kept close enough for a second headbutt.

Example:

CH GS 88B
--> 22_88A, 44444K, 44K, 66B (73-88) First headbutt must be JF.

Also, I've added a few other combos to my master list...

4A:A
--> GS 6A,Aaaa (57)
--> GS 44K, 66B (57-70)

88B
--> 44444K, 44K, 66B (60-78) First headbutt must be JF.

CH GS 88B
--> 22_88A, 66666K (78) Strict timing, must be JF version.

CH GS 2A+B
--> 22B, 66B (57-86) Opponent must tech for maximum damage.

Alright well ill be using you're list then since you have a lot of damage numbers listed for it.

Ok then.

I'll try to stay up to date on everything that people add and I will make a post for any combos that should be added to the list.

I might even try to work in those wall combos eventually.

GS 11_77B, G~44K, 66B
46 - 56 damage

GS 44B, 3kA, 11_77K, BT B+KB(wall), 44K, 66B
78 - 99 Damage

That's all I got for now.

Ok I'm finally able to play again and started doin ma thang. Here's a little stuff for ya.

Combo stuff:
4KB
-44K, GS 66B (near wall/edge)

CH GS 2A+B
-4A:A x6, 44K, 66B (Talim only)

Tech stuff:
4KB
-slight delay 66B (catches all but side techs)
-1A (catches all but can be escaped with left tech if not near wall/edge)

UD K (hits as a low)
-delay 1A (catches all)
-delay JS 66B (can be escaped with side techs)

GS 3B
-44B (catches normal, forward and backward; CAN catch side techs if you're lucky but is extremely unreliable)
This could be SC's most painful tech trap. Using the combo I posted up earlier (GS 44B, 4B:B:B, 22B, BF 66B) total damage including the 3B is about 147 if they tech.

Gonna experiment further to see what else I can tech trap after with GS 44B.

Tech traps from my post in CF:
CH 11_77B (auto follow-up is a tech trap; works on normal, forward, and backward [near a wall])

4KB
-9B (near wall; works on normal, forward, and backward)

GS 44K
-9B (81, works on normal, forward, and backward)

As far as the 4A:A thing: it's legitimate on Talim. Poor her. Only her hitbox is primed for that loop. It's actually possible to launch at the foot tip of CH GS 2A+B and loop a few 4A:As on anyone but it's really difficult to get the 2A+B to hit like that (if you did it right the CH spark will show up in the low area instead of mid). I did get it on Zas, Tira, and Cervy so it is really possible.

I don't mean to be a downer but I don't really know anyone that techs forward or backward.

In general, forward/backward teching in fighters means guaranteed free raping for your opponent (especially in Tekken).

Hi guys!
I'm a new user and i'm a Tira player :D

and i have some questions/doubts for Tira:

1)what's the best way to start a chattering thrust (GS 44B)? it's very slow imho.....but if it hit, you will pwn a lot with a lot of combos......what's the best way to start it without being pwned during the starting hula-hoop rotation animation?

2)are there combos for GS 2A+B without being in CH? in CH it launch the enemy and you get some combos....but what for normal 2A+B?

3)why does GS 88B miss a lot during some combos? for example after a GS 44B, there is 88B that launch in air....but it whiff a lot for me.....maybe i'm wrong with timing? maybe i'm too slow in executing the input?

4)is there a reason to use A or K while in air with the 7_8_9 B+K jump? i see A whiffing a lot....while K isn't very powerful......instead B is powerful and guard break.....and usually i do a throw or other moves after it......are there reasons for them?
also, is there a guaranteed combo after B (guard break)?

5)is JS/GS 4A+B_[A+B] really useless? i can't find any reason to use it because is veeeery slow and predictable....any tip?

6)is there nice set-up for an unblockable 6A+B other than a trick for lying opponents?

7)is JS 44AA_B_2A useful? when i use this during a match, it usually whiff........any tip for being good with this move?

8)is there a COMPLETE frame data list with frame advantage/disadvantage on hit,on block, on counter? i could only find a very incomplete list

tnx and sorry for these many questions :D

I don't mean to be a downer but I don't really know anyone that techs forward or backward.

In general, forward/backward teching in fighters means guaranteed free raping for your opponent (especially in Tekken).
True but it exists and that's all I care about. Can't think of a realistic way to get someone to tech like that. Come to think of it I next-to-never tech and if I do it's to the side. Ah well....it exists.

hi guys i have a question for you...

what's the correct timing for GS 6AAaaaaaa (repeated)??? i can't understand the correct timing.....if it's:

a)start spamming A after the second A.....so like GS 6AAaaaaa

b)start spamming A after the first A.....so like GS 6Aaaaaaa

c)start spamming A directly at the beginning....so like GS 6aaaaaa

d)it's a just frame so i need to spam A after the 1st or 2nd A hit the opponent

e)what?????

i can't get it exactly when i want....sometimes i get nothing so 25 dmg.....sometimes i get only 35 dmg and then it stops.....sometimes i get easily the max 49/50 dmg.......but i can't understand what i did different in timing.....

HELP PLEASE!

tnx

mmmm tnx.....another user from caliburforum.com said C), start spamming directly from the beginning.

i don't understand know XD

I don't think you need to start spamming it until after the second A (ie, 6A,Aaaa), but my method is basically just 6A,MASHMASHMASHMASHMASHMASH!

I don't use the move very much if at all though. I can never get all the hits consistently and it's quite punishable on block. If I know I can hit with it, I'd MUCH rather hit with a GS 44444K.

uhm....i found it useful as a sort of trick....because it can be longer or shorter due to these smashed A after the first 2.....very often i get the opponent hit with the last hits just because they didn't know it was longer than previous attemp :P

Discovery for you all. After seeing wfeihung's vid I experimented to see what I could get to combo into the A+K air stun. Got some inspiration from Johnny's combo also.

CH BT B+KB *2nd hit only
-A+K, JS 2A+B (72) *Most damaging followup in JS
-A+K, GS 66B (up to 82)

JS 66B (up close)
-A+K, JS 2A+B (47)
-A+K, GS 66B (up to 56) *Hard to land against X consistently

Same three possibilities with the A+K depending on what mood she's already in. She'll either mood change, have no change, or get the headache. Very rarely she'll get the headache AND change into GS. You'll get used to the timing. Too bad X has a weird hitbox. I like to buffer for BF 66B and if JS is the mood she ends in I switch to 2A+B. The ground stun gives you plenty of time to react accordingly.

EDIT: Always good to have a

A quick question.

In this Talim infinite vid you see Tira preform GS 2A+B while in Jolly. My question: How do you preform it? It isn't listed in Tira's movelist in game and JS 2A+B is different than GS 2A+B so it's obviously a hidden move.

A quick question.

In this Talim infinite vid you see Tira preform GS 2A+B while in Jolly. My question: How do you preform it? It isn't listed in Tira's movelist in game and JS 2A+B is different than GS 2A+B so it's obviously a hidden move.
It's posted in the old CaliburForum. They apparently don't like to share.

How do you perform it? Well, I'm not the best at it, but the command is 651A+B with somewhat of a JF timing to it. Best way I know to explain when to do 1A+B is

1. tap forward
2. Now watch Tira's feet
3. Her right foot will come in front of her left foot, just when her left foot starts to come back to the front you hit 1A+B.

While I'm only 2/10 times with it I've had success aiming for that particular moment. Seems like in the video they do it even earlier, but I have no idea how.

Back