[PSN/XBL] New Player Development Matchmaking

ast player: try reading this... http://www.8wayrun.com/threads/3702-Frame-Data-and-You-A-laymans-guide.

basically, the IMP frames is how many frames it takes to hit. when you see i15 or i17 that means impact in 15 or 17 frames

the - means
how many frames of recovery on block
so lets say a move is -20. that means that if you block that move, anything that is i19 or less will be free

feel free to pm me or hop in to chat if you need help understanding the frame guide linked above.

I can't help people over the psn as I have no working ps3 but I can help people on here if they need some vader tips. I can share my basic set ups and what not.

*Update*
My boyfriend has invested in a PS3, so I am now able to help on both xbl or PSN, albeit on his ... What's the ps3 gamertag equivalent?
Anyways:
Live - NME Rebirth
PSN - NME Vendetta

*Update*
My boyfriend has invested in a PS3, so I am now able to help on both xbl or PSN, albeit on his ... What's the ps3 gamertag equivalent?
Anyways:
Live - NME Rebirth
PSN - NME Vendetta

For PS3, it's the player name that shows under the friends list. Also, there's no spaces in PSN names, so just provide the correct name and I will add it to the list.

Correction - NMEVendetta *Looks embarrassed*
As you can tell, I really don't know PS3 - nevertheless, I'll help. =)

hi everyone, Im looking for someone to help me improve my sc skill. Im not new at soul but I still have a lot to learn, especially the basic and online play...I live in canada and I have a decent connection with almost everybody
so can any pro or experience player here help me please?

Im on XBL as well. Partisan is better than me but I can show you the wonderful world of Maxi if you choose...GamerTag is Hot Rod Dave

HRD

Im on XBL as well. Partisan is better than me but I can show you the wonderful world of Maxi if you choose...GamerTag is Hot Rod Dave

HRD

blushing_smiley_face.png

Reactions: HRD
Im sorry chaos I don't have ps3 right now but may get one for christmas so Ill let u know thanx

lol HRD, I don't play maxi but Im having trouble beating him online, so we can play some match if u want

btw, I play tira and kilik

I love you to sweetcakes...Totally Homo

Veronica...I can give you some basic tips on how to defend and punsih against a GOOD maxi player. Most others you will run into are button mashin spammers. Trick is to know the difference. Heres one tip I can lay on you right now....

Maxi, while in strings and combos is a huge victim to the "random GI" If you block the first hit, throw out an immediate GI and 9 out of 10 times youll get it, then punish that bastard!! GI's really eat at Maxi's soul gauge.

Thats just the tip of the iceberg. The Maxi vs Kilik is a horrible match up for maxi. So we can see if we can fine tune some stuff to make those button mashers learn to play properly...LOL

HRD

HRD the problem with maxi it I feel like he is constanly attacking so I dont when it a good time to counter especially when there lag involve...

Back