[PSN/XBL] New Player Development Matchmaking

Greetings :)

My Name is Philipp and I'm 27 Years Old. I want to apply as a Student in the Art of 8-Way-Run :)

I'm Playing on PS3 (Name: pr1sm4)
Main: Xiba
Alt: Maxi

I don´t have a Problem with English speaking Teachers :) Just PM me or add me.

I'm terrible, new, and can't decide on a main as of yet, but..

PSN: Estratius
Main (though not really): Nightmare

Also, if this thread was intended only for SCIV you can totally ignore this post.

i am a scrubby noob! ok lets play!

PSN: eyedea2394
Mains: none really but i gravitate to natsu leixia and viola

Hi, my name is z3r0, I am not totally new to SC, I am new to online play since I skipped SC4, I have maybe 1 month of gameplay on it. SC5 is awesome though and I am having a lil trouble utilizing certain moves in battle. Such as (just) and things like this. I have been playing since Soul Edge on dreamcast though so, I wouldn't say I am a noob, maybe Intermediate? I need a master of my character please. There is no question about it....Natsu 99% of the time. I need a Natsu master please.
PSN: z3r0uch1h4 ( all those vowels are numbers.)
Loc.: Alabama
Main: Natsu

Hi, my name is z3r0, I am not totally new to SC, I am new to online play since I skipped SC4, I have maybe 1 month of gameplay on it. SC5 is awesome though and I am having a lil trouble utilizing certain moves in battle. Such as (just) and things like this. I have been playing since Soul Edge on dreamcast though so, I wouldn't say I am a noob, maybe Intermediate? I need a master of my character please. There is no question about it....Natsu 99% of the time. I need a Natsu master please.
PSN: z3r0uch1h4 ( all those vowels are numbers.)
Loc.: Alabama
Main: Natsu

Hey you ;)

Greetings !

I'm looking for someone to train with. I'm mostly an Ivy player. I skipped SC4, and I have trouble against agressive opponents (especially Raphael (dear. god) and Natsu (sweet. goddess) ).

XBOX 360 : XBL "Nohartruth"​
Main: Ivy
Alt: Didn't choose yet. I would have taken Natsu, buuuuut... Yeah. I'll probably give Hilde a try I think.
Langages: French and English
I can understand english without too many problems (though, to be honest, I have trouble when someone begins to talk with an Irish accent ^^), but I fear I won't be very talkative, since I'm clearly not used to talk english (something I regret a lot).​

I'd love someone to play with, basically a training partner since the people I usually play with, aren't playing very much at the moment.
XBL: DestroFraud

I'm completely new to fighting games in general. I would have to be taught from the ground up. I want to use Astaroth, but am open to suggestions.

XBL: PMS BiPoLar

Hello Guys, sorry we cant get to all your messages!

For all of you who are in PSN you are more than welcome to add me (PSN: Senzait) and I will try to help you improve as best as I can.

I am located in Michigan so I might not get a good connection with Europe but Im willing to try.
I mostly play Patroklos, Xiba,Mitsurugi and Yoshi but I have good enough experience with Pyrrah, Asta, and aPat.

Hit me up if your interested!!

For all of you who are in PSN you are more than welcome to add me (PSN: Senzait) and I will try to help you improve as best as I can.

I am located in Michigan so I might not get a good connection with Europe but Im willing to try.
I mostly play Patroklos, Xiba,Mitsurugi and Yoshi but I have good enough experience with Pyrrah, Asta, and aPat.

I am interested but, I kind of need a Natsu user.

Hello fellow men at arms. I want to play this game really seriously and try to expand the scene here in Aruba. I play mk9 to a pretty good level but I'm a total scrub at SC5. I haven't played this series since SC2 on the PS2. I main Mitsurugi and need someone to teach me this game and help me master this character. Here on the island we still don't have a scene and it's really hard to level up. I also wan't to learn Siegfried but all in time. I play on xbox live and my account is Solid Santanero. Hit me up if any experienced player has the time to help me master this game and this character and i will do my part and learn without questioning my teacher.

XBL: Solid Santanero

If you need an EU Mentor, I'm always up for helping people out.

Too bad i don't have a ps3.. lots of players on psn.. still hope someone can take me under their wing and help me get better at this game and level up my Mitsurugi. If anyone has the time my xbox live gamertag: Solid Santanero

My name is B.Revolver I live in Stockton, CA, and I've been playing SC since 1999 my main was Kilik. Since Kilik is not his own style in SC 5 I am now using Xiba. After getting blown up on today's stream, I want to make my game as sharp as Mitsu's sword. I'm on XBL and I'm always down to session, so please message me or add me.

Gamertag- Bandit Rev0lver

Here's to good fights.

Hi everyone,

New to the forum, not to the series - had epic amounts of time logged on SCII, and a decent amount on SCIV (primarily local multiplayer though). However, haven't played either for about a year as moved abroad and accidentally left disk in storage (yes, i'm a dumbass - i know!)

Anyhow, just picked up SCV - almost like playing a completely new game (change in characters, change in impacts etc), and some help/advice would be awesome - it feels like i'm starting from scratch with character movesets as far as learning combos goes.
Not sure on characters due to new roster - my long-term favorites in previous games were Kilik, Taki, Hwang/Yun-Seong, Xianghua and Siegfried. Always wanted to be good with Mitsu but my mates always destroyed me when I used him. Chars I always avoided were Sophitia, Cassandra, Lizardman (just always felt very stop-start/jerky to me).

anyhow, I live in Oz atm (GMT +10) - usually online evenings and/or weekends, and play on the x360.

Gamertag: pin316
Main/Alt - see above
Location - see above

oh, and if somebody can exxplain how the new impact system works that would be awesome. One thing I used to be pretty good with was the whole 4G/6 G impact system...had some crazy local multiplayer sessions where me and friends would kepe getting into GI matches with each of us pulling off 9-10 before somebody slipped up and got punished :) plus i found it a really good way to punish spamming.

Thanks!

Hey Pin I live in NZ so connection should be pretty good if you want me to help you out with some games I am also pretty comfortable with the just guarding mechanic which is what effectively replaced the guard impacts so I can help with that too I'll send you a message on live.

Hi Spartan - that would be awesome thanks!

The rain gods have descended on QLD again, so should definitely be about at some point over the weekend (always an excellent excuse to avoid going outside and doing anything productive!) Will look for your message when get online and then hopefully catch you about at some point

Back