Daishi tweets awesome SCV cosplay; Harada tweets fans should have "hope".

l dunno what to express hearing this, meaning l dont want to hype myself up on what l want from this over what their willing to do at this point. Maybe theyre trying to get namco to consider potential in the series again. l mean they least they owe us a complete game. Though my doubts are more out of fear then disbelief l hope this proposal is a rerelease at most with eveything we request not a cheap spin off tease or a jump to next gen. There was so much they could add or better redo from SCV before SC6 is rushed into. SC6 should be on Next gen. SCV is far from outdated consider 3/4 of the initial game was left out.[Characters, costumes, modes, visuals, story... etc.. but my gut says a lame spin off not for current gen home consoles.)

If all about Soul Calibur Army of Darkness are true and this project will be the rumoured expansion version of SCV! I don't want that game to be released for next gen consoles because it will be unfair for Soul Calibur fans...!!! I really want to hear more news about this! But I'm afraid that Harada-san is trolling us....!!!!!

On-topic: Does anyone think that we can see a SC6 in let's say 2015? Because the tweet says to have hope, so does that mean that SC might be back again?
I dunno. I just hope that Namco gives us a complete SCV story mode that contains every character in SCV roster. I would like to know what happened to Mitsurugi, Hilde, Aeon, Cerventes, Yoshimitsu, Rahael, Kilik, and Algol (and maybe Dampierre).

I just want a Slayrrha ok. Maybe if it has a complete story mode or what ever maybe people can get off of the previous SC's dicks.

A boy can dreAm.

I hope that he isnt just keeping us here just to prolong our intrests with a trick behind it. The only hope I'll have for the series is if somewhere Namco takes fan imput back into the development and does something big to wrap up focus on SCV. Street Fighter 3 and Mortal Kombat 6 Deception were hated by their fans because took away many popular classic characters and introduced a lot of crappy ones, then their sequels brought everyone back. I bet SC6 will do the same.

Army of Darkness kinda sounds like some RPG or MMO or something like that... ._.;

Can you just imagine an RPG of Soul Calibur? ._.;

Wonder how long before more info is released?... I know it hasn't been long, I'm just impatient.

I have a feeling it's going to be a crappy release for the Wii U that isn't even a fighting game... But I hope I end up being pleasantly surprised with a SCV expansion or something of the like.

Though based on the title it does sound very possible for it to be a bad RPG and that would be a waste of an investment but l wouldn't mind RPG elements for CAS and single player, not gameplay wise but stats wise . l dont know how it could work though. Stats tied to clothing was horrible. Maybe you should earn stats through play style in someway and have individual elements of your character grow.

Back