Daishi tweets awesome SCV cosplay; Harada tweets fans should have "hope".

I just hope that Army of Darkness is the updated version of SCV. Also, it's kind of funny that the title Army of Darkness comes from the third Evil Dead movie. Lol.

The legend will never die, huh... Instead you stab it with a Vita or a Wiimote, which I hope won't happen (me is broke)...
I just hope it's not some cheap complete version (aka +2 characters and basta), and I heartilly wish it's not some game à la Legends (you know, army of lizardmen and astaroth sound like beat 'em all...)
HOWEVER since next gens are around the corner, I do hope there is some kind of connection between the two. If not, well, I'll just mourn the loss of my dear Raphael...

The legend will never die, huh... Instead you stab it with a Vita or a Wiimote, which I hope won't happen (me is broke)...
I just hope it's not some cheap complete version (aka +2 characters and basta), and I heartilly wish it's not some game à la Legends (you know, army of lizardmen and astaroth sound like beat 'em all...)
HOWEVER since next gens are around the corner, I do hope there is some kind of connection between the two. If not, well, I'll just mourn the loss of my dear Raphael...

I'm still mourning the loss of my SCIV Ivy, man. And Mitsu's Relic. And Vader. And Special, which I hope they bring back. Special showed just how much you knew your character, what with the Charge Cancels and whatnot.

I'm still mourning the loss of my SCIV Ivy, man. And Mitsu's Relic. And Vader. And Special, which I hope they bring back. Speciak shower just how much you knew your character, what with the Charge Cancels and whatnot.
Shhhh don't make it worse! :( I miss that too! :(

I'm still mourning the loss of my SCIV Ivy, man. And Mitsu's Relic. And Vader. And Special, which I hope they bring back. Special showed just how much you knew your character, what with the Charge Cancels and whatnot.
I got over the loss of Ivy's complexity and Mitsu's relic a long time ago. I found myself playing Ivy here more than in SCIV. Not because she was harder, but a lot of her moves seemed useless back then and it took the fun out of her. Here, a lot of what she can do can be put to use, compared to SCIV Ivy. Mitsu seems somewhat less of a pain to deal with here, but more fun to play at the same time. As much as people missed relic, dealing with countless Relic [K]s under a miserable netcode isn't something a lot of people miss.

I hated Special in SCIV. One, because some skills give players unfair advantages (auto GIs for most blocked attacks are every turtle's dream), two, your character has to look like a massive clusterfuck to get the desired stats, three, I don't like other players using skills that can manipulate Soul Gauges by pressing A+B+K a few times for an easy CF, and four, some skills were tied to equipment/weapons and I probably didn't want to have those skills to begin with. Then there's the AI having S skills/invisibility, which was complete bullshit. If Project Soul decides to bring back stats, at least do it through the "gems" (so our characters won't look like garbage) and exclude skills that can break the game. But from a player's standpoint, I can live without Special and I'm glad it's gone.

There were pros and cons, we're not gonna argue again (especially me, I've been rambling for a year now), all we want is a better game, that's all. Better movesets, better hitboxes, better story, better everything! So let's pray my little souls! :D

There were pros and cons, we're not gonna argue again (especially me, I've been rambling for a year now), all we want is a better game, that's all. Better movesets, better hitboxes, better story, better everything! So let's pray my little souls! :D

I'm not starting an argument. I'm just expressing how I feel [that Special Skills absolutely pissed me off in SCIV]. I'm sure some players love to have overpowered characters that can break the game, but players like me didn't like dealing with them. And what's worse are that some players that are blatantly bad at the game used the skills as a crutch (that's not how it's supposed to work). Seeing a player with 200% health, being able to drain your health with each hit, GI moves just by blocking, and have attacks become unblockable at random almost made me quit the game:

Special Skill player: *does Mitsu's 66BB*
Me: Really? Well, that's painfully obvious *guards*
Special Skill player: *blade catches fire mid-animation*
Me: (ಠ_ಠ)
*the attack rings me out*
Me: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

I know it's easy to say "Well, if you don't like Special Skillz, then don't use them!!!" If single player didn't virtually require me to use Special Skills, I wouldn't be as upset about it. That's what I hated about ToS (yeah, skills were helpful in some cases, but enemies that turn invisible, have godlike S skills, can drain my health by poisoning me, or can't be beaten unless I CF them, screams asspool). No offense to the Special Mode fans out there, but that mode gave me a lot of shit I didn't ask for in a fighting game. I'll take Standard any day. My characters could also look good without worrying that they'll die faster, because their defense is 80% and not 150%.

I didn't mean you were starting an argument, just that we all have different opinions and if we begin to develop everything, we'll sink the topic :D Yet I totally agree with you!

What I also miss is the infinite health bar and infinite timer: we were having fun trying to throw each other out of the ring... Now we just have to rush and kill within 90 seconds... Let's be straight: I love the feature "let's not be turtles and fight", but seriously, when you're drunk and you're trying to throw your friends out of the ring, it's one hell of a funny game :D

All I wish is that Harada is not pulling our leg and is really working on a SCAoD (like right before SCV with how Graf Dumas has arrived to power, and how Patroklos is part of his army! + SCV story mode completed + characters' clothing for CaS + long movesets... Sh*t, I'm rambling again -_-' well, you got what I meant :D)

I agree fully.

THIS TIME A THOUSAND!

I can't express my hatred for that mode into words. I dreaded a fight with the computer with S rank everything. GOOD GRAVY! That piece of crap Amy in ToS can go jump off the tower for all I care. I hated that bullshit, "Oh you need to wear this UGLY ASS ARMOR to have full health", or "Oh you already planned to block an obvious move, well that's too bad because NOW it's an UB". OOOO I hated that. -_-

lol okay ranting done.

On-topic: Does anyone think that we can see a SC6 in let's say 2015? Because the tweet says to have hope, so does that mean that SC might be back again?

Back