[Aug 26, 2011] GVN Summer Jam V (Philadelphia, PA)

We'll be arriving at the Philadelphia Greyhound Terminal

We will leave on Monday at 9am or Monday 9 pm
So we need someone who can pick us up and drop as at the station.

Ah, well I'll be arriving sometime Friday morning, hopefully early. Haven't really figured it out yet. But if I can I'll do whatever to help you all out.

Hawkeye, Thugish, and LP confirmed for attendance as long as GreatOne comes through with that room. And, yes, we plan on dominating.

I plan on Chicago having some shit come up at the last minute. I also planning on whipping on LP and Hawkeye if y'all do somehow make it here. Need to get that revenge yo.

Regional team battle anyone? :P

I been suggesting that but people ain't speaking up. OLETSDOIT!

I plan on Chicago having some shit come up at the last minute. I also planning on whipping on LP and Hawkeye if y'all do somehow make it here. Need to get that revenge yo.

I been suggesting that but people ain't speaking up. OLETSDOIT!

Well, I already know we'll both dominate, but no Thugish? You scurred. On the regional thing, we already planned on entering the team tournament, but yeah we should d that so that Chicago can get optimal domination out of that weekend. =D

My family seems open to letting me go, so if I'm not back in/can get time off of school I might be able to show.

Okay, this is a confirmation for those who need to know. I have reserved the four rooms at the Sheraton at $49/night. Check-in is on Friday and Check out will be that Monday morning. Chicago, don't let us down! You must come, and you must bring "GOD".

Back