[Aug 26, 2011] GVN Summer Jam V (Philadelphia, PA)

I'm sooo ready for this now. Canadians are going down.

PS: I found my shirt that I will be wearing to SJ

52562027v8_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

Record dat shit.
I'll bring my camera or something.

In other news, I'm looking to get my bus ticket soon and I'm wondering if I should leave on the Thursday or Friday before SJ. Will there be anyone who can house me and the other CDN players before the event? When is everybody getting their rooms? Can we room with anyone?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Chicago guys are also wondering about housing:

We were actually trying to see when the next JaxelDome would be (since we could probably get housing for that). If we can get housing for Summer Jam, it may be better to just go to that instead.

Post exactly who is coming from Canada/Chicago so people can try and help out.

So far from Canada it is just Page, Eli123s and myself. Don't think anyone else will be making it but who knows.

The only ones going to get moose raped are the Americans

Moose%205.jpg

Edit: I can't want to see everyone again. Ramon, Sporko, Malice, Woahzz, Khent, GO, Idle. etc

Well I spoke to Malice earlier about this but I'm extending my offer to the Chicago boys (waiting to hear from y'all) about getting a room at a discounted rate. I'll be hooking Khent up since he's gonna take care of the Canadians so there is no excuse for not going to this. Wanna see you all there so y'all can rape my boy Sweets at his 1st out of state tourney (TX don't count) like y'all have done, will do, and continue to do me.

Either Thursday 25 at 9.30pm or Friday 26 at 9.30am
We'll be arriving at the Philadelphia Greyhound Terminal

We will leave on Monday at 9am or Monday 9 pm
So we need someone who can pick us up and drop as at the station.

Back