[Aug 26, 2011] GVN Summer Jam V (Philadelphia, PA)

Jaxel is streaming right now. Tune in. And if you are at the hotel, go down and play some games.

so does this mean you're coming to DEV? :D

Unfortunately no. Going to this was on a last min why not decision. It seems places in NJ are already shut down. NYC tomorrow and I hear some Philly services on Sun. I couldn't leave if I wanted to it seems let alone get stuck.

What, I thought it was the 27th and 28th. :( I'll be coming tomorrow, but I don't know what time the events are for Soul Calibur IV.

It's tropical storm winds in central/south jersey, NOT HURRICANE winds, so I'll be going tomorrow and the day after as long as fuckers don't close down the roads.

SC4 teams will be starting up at about 3pm, singles will follow and to end things off we will be doing the new school vs old school team battle.

Stream should be up at 12pm (1hr from now) streaming casuals until we get things running.

SC4 teams will be starting up at about 3pm, singles will follow and to end things off we will be doing the new school vs old school team battle.

Stream should be up at 12pm (1hr from now) streaming casuals until we get things running.

Thanks for the info.
Will be there by 2PM for signups and stay till end of SC matches/casuals and watch the finals for the tourneys. I just hope I'm not last, although I won't be that disappointed if it came to that. :)

Back