Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

I can't wait for this game as well. I got pretty hype just by the two trailers. yes even the teaser trailer with Drake in the snow got me hype. and now this + screen shots... i am literally ecstatic.

New comparison shots...

Uncharted1vs2.jpg

First trailer's up. I remember being blown away by the lush jungle settings in the first game, the snow effects featured do it again here, though we'll see how that translates into in-game areas.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/43231.html?type=flv

I loved U:DF, but I hope the trailer is just trying for dramatic and Nathan isn't like this the entire game. Anytime sequels tout "darker tone" as a feature, I get really wary.

Still! U:DF's one of my favorite games on the PS3, so of course I'm excited. Hopefully Naughty Dog will come up with more variety in enemies (honestly, my biggest complaint about the first game) and these new stealth and free climbing aspects will work out.

you get wary when something screams darker tone? it worked for the 2 latest batman movies didnt it? that said it would be a pretty abrupt depature from U:DF

[youtubehd=Multiplayer Footage!]XjgVD7qcsG0[/youtubehd]

In case you guys havent seen it yet...

THREADREVISHORYUKEN!

After recently becoming a PS3 owner, the guy at GS asked "Would you like to reserve Tekken 6 or Uncharted 2?" Since I had other arrangements for Tekken, I put $5 down on Uncharted 2. After reading up recently, I've become more hype about it. I went and checked out Uncharted's Demo on PSN.

Dude...I gotta play the first one...

WoW, this game looks freaking AMAZING.
being that this is a PS3 Exlcusive, it must be running on native 1080P.

i would so get this game just for the graphics ALONE.

BUT, they've also included a great story line, awsome voice acting, fantastic single player, superb Online multiplayer both Co-Op AND versus... oh... and did i mention the Graphics are FREAKING SWEET?

cant wait till the 13th.... >_<

YO, This shit comes out tomorrow and this thread hasn't been touched since I last posted?

GET. HYPE. I overnighted this motherfucker LETS GO!

LETS GO!

I wish I could get this game at midnight so I could get some games in before work. I'm going to be spending a lot of time with this game with the single player, multiplayer, and co-op modes. I can't wait.

If anyone wants to do some co-op, holla at me.

Back