Tira Combos

Tested against myself with the commandplayback-option.

niiiice i never think to do that when testing new combo, tech trap, etc.

I usually go training (neutral)> training (ukemi)> Edge Master CPU> offline opponent> really skilled online opponent> post to 8way... not that this info is in anyway relevant =)

but if a person doesnt know its comin the success rate is really high, sucks that it's still interuptable, thanks for testin it for me though dude

Jablez: You disappoint me. Comboing into a SHK just to try for an UB is gimmicky. I'd try it if I'm feelin' frisky (trust me I love funny things) but otherwise why give up free damage? And now u're listing old news combos. Shame shame. You can add JS 22B in after the 3B W!. Don't go for that tech trap. The risk WILL be exposed against high-level players. Your next post better make me drop my jaw mr.

arnie: Love it babe. Keep up the good work. And so you can't say I never did anything for ya:

GS 2A+B
-3A (all but right, all on some, will test more)
-3kA (no sides)
-33K (all but right)

I hoped after the wallhit WS K would become an unshakeable stun ... guess i played to much Zas :-P

Thx Miko. Will add them later on.

Jablez: You disappoint me. Comboing into a SHK just to try for an UB is gimmicky. I'd try it if I'm feelin' frisky (trust me I love funny things) but otherwise why give up free damage? And now u're listing old news combos. Shame shame. You can add JS 22B in after the 3B W!. Don't go for that tech trap. The risk WILL be exposed against high-level players. Your next post better make me drop my jaw mr.

yea, i kno my apologies, i really thought I'd found gold, with that Ub set-up. anyway hows this for jaw dropping!?!?! You can do Tira's GS 2A+B while in Jolly.. the input is 1aB, its a just frame but u dont get the flash.......

......KIDDING! Kidding! I know that's older than dust, but seriously I'll keep searching for new stuff as I always do...

During testing some techtraps I found a little goody with JS 44K (airhit). But you have to shake the selfstun really really fast.

JS 66B, 44K(no moodchange) -> 3B / all but right
JS 3B, 44K(no moodchange) -> "..." (harder timing than JS 66B)

Okay, so ive been workin on comin up with new Combos for our gal... and I kno this isnt anything "jaw dropping" ^_^ and there are better options instead of this one, but i still thinks its good to have an idea of what your character is capable of, even if u may never use it. I brought it here just to see if u guys could work out any bugs, or maybe find a place for it... Also, my apologies in advance if this is already known

In Gloomy~

1. CH 11_77B, BF 44K x2, BF 66B

2. CH 11_77B, BF 44K, BF 66K

3. CH 11_77B, BF 66K (strict timing)

4. CH 11_77B, BF 44K, 11_77B

I kno most ppl would just do BT B+K, B... but because lately a lot of ppl i play have started to AC out of that, i decided to try and come up with a more sure fire option, but it sucks that the amount self damage is so severe... the 4th combo would be ok but only if ur opponent is ignorant towards tech traps... I listed 1 and 2 seperately because sometimes only one headbutt is needed to cause stun, though im not sure how to effectively get this to happen. For all 4 ive found that its alot easier to get from her BT stance by holding Guard and buffering the 4's/6's...

also, i have a feeling that, if done quick enough, 22_88 could connect from BT but i havent had any luck with... if it could connect, that would open up a lot of possibilities...

More 44B shenaningans now with techtrap madness!!

GS44B, 3kA, 11_77K, 2K-> RCC into dash and jump over the opponent for BT mixup (if you can't jump over him he is trying to interrupt you with 2A e.g. ; that's even better because B+K catches all fast interrupts from there on! If you are greedy you can try another GS 44B because it'll GI every 2A attempt)

GS44B, 3kA, 11_77K, 2K-> RCC into short dash -> GS22B (must block)

GS44B, 3kA, 11_77K -> G -> 3B (all but right)
GS44B, 3kA, 11_77K -> G -> GS 88B (all but right)
GS44B, 3kA, 11_77K -> G -> 4KB (all but left)
GS44B, 3kA, 11_77K -> G -> 44K(all)
GS44B, 3kA, 11_77K -> G -> GS 66B ( if they tech you look at juicy 110 damage!! otherwise 85)

GS22_88A, Run 44K,GS 66B for ~75 dmg (around 90 if they tech)

The run-in part and 44K timing is pretty hard to do. Easiest and maybe only way to do it is [6]4K.

I recommend this if GS22_88A hits nearby. From maxrange GS BF 66K and 2A+B are more reliable.

I just found the most awesome thing. They "catch" forward, left, and right tech.

WS B 9G back throw (83, 88)
GS 3B late 9G back throw (88)
GS 3B 22B 9G back throw (107)
UD B (non-crossover) 9G back throw

All can be avoided by crouching but there's much potential to be had here.

nice find Miko ! Back throws ftw. Gotta toy around with it when I am back at my PS3. Can you still jump over them when they are just holding G for a normal tech?

After 88K, you can crouch cancel by tapping 4 or 6 at the right time. Do so allows you to do 88K > CC > 3B/1K/1B.

Also, when do any of you use BF 66B? I know most people don't find the life and GS loss worth it, but it's still more damage.

arnie: No suh.

Draco: You do end up BT. You can throw from BT. When they crouch you know what to do. In serious play I'd only use BF 66B when I think the damage could net me a mental advantage or it'll finish the opponent off. The life loss doesn't matter to me unless it's ridiculously scaled. In which case I wouldn't do it for the most part.

Im to lazy to look at every ones posts but has anyone mentioned

GS 4b;b;b , 4a;a

its all JUSTs and i think it looks sick tira is like my 26th character so i don't know much with her but that's one combo i have down. might be more to follow up with or a different better combo but just want to throw it out there.

Im to lazy to look at every ones posts but has anyone mentioned

GS 4b;b;b , 4a;a

its all JUSTs and i think it looks sick tira is like my 26th character so i don't know much with her but that's one combo i have down. might be more to follow up with or a different better combo but just want to throw it out there.

did you know about this

did you know about this
Now thats sick, i have never seen a Tira like that before every one who i fight who uses her is just plain bad. I didn't know tira had that many JF's...wow...this video makes me want to go back and spend more time learning her.

Back