Skins/Header Images

These graphics are really cool guys.

ExMachina, I'm digging your design, nice job on it. You should make a version of the design for every character if possible, with color schemes reflecting that character, like for how you did on Taki's theme. For example you could do like:

Ivy: Purple, Gold
Cassandra: Blue, Pink
Maxi: White, Black
Raphael: Black, Gold

and so forth.

If you want, I could do this for you if I had the PSD and do the colors for the board themes too to cut off some of the workload, I don't know how to configure vBulletin though.

logo.png

I also like this logo and how it's a piece of the Soul Calibur Sword that points out in all 8 directions. An idea I had is that you could make another version of the logo the same way with Soul Edge that could be used in the themes of the evil characters. That would be wicked. =P

The Dark version isn't complete yet... the Light version isn't even done yet... Give EXM time, dont rush her...

Eclair, I noticed you gave a link instead of the thumbnail link... Is this because you were afraid of the image resizer with the LightBox taking controll and killing the link? You can actually bypass the lightbox by using the tag instead of the [IMG] tag...

[php][URL][img][/URL][/php]

Sorry, Jaxel - I was under the impression that since the light skin was available, it was finished.

ExM: Take alllll the time you need. I'd rather it be really awesome and take a little while longer than get shortchanged because I got impatient.

Ah nice, I didn't even notice the Taki one had Soul Edge in it from the thumbnail I saw earlier. And yes take your time with it, quality matters more than speed. Taki should have Soul Calibur IMO though since she's more of a good alignment. For characters like Mitsurugi who seem kinda neutral, dunno what you'd do about them, just pick the closer one I guess....besides you should do his theme next. ;P

Color scheme is perfect. If we put the logo that's used in the 'light' color scheme in the 'dark' one and see if there's any way to do that awesome faint background character stuff in this scheme (I'll understand if there's not), it'll be totally perfect. But I do like the ExMachina's logo better.

Back