Japanese or English Voices?

English, i want to know what my characters are saying. My roommate whines he wants the japanese voices though so they are usually on that (cant stand the whines :P).

Japanese voices 100%...
English is just so annoying...Cedric,you snerious...? Raphaels voice sounds SO gay in English. .___.

I think that Kilik, Nightmare,and SW characters are the only people who sound good in english...MAYBE even Astaroth.

Tag, I'm sorry to inform you but that's how Raphael SHOULD sound. He sounds like a cocky, arrogant nobleman with a slight dark twist to him. Astaroths voice in english isn't horrible, but I'm not a fan of it myself. Kilik is alright but he'd be like mid tier in the english voice tier list imo.

Tag, I'm sorry to inform you but that's how Raphael SHOULD sound. He sounds like a cocky, arrogant nobleman with a slight dark twist to him. Astaroths voice in english isn't horrible, but I'm not a fan of it myself. Kilik is alright but he'd be like mid tier in the english voice tier list imo.
Exactly! That's how he should sound like! Not like some dumb fag saying "You're starting to bore me..." wtf is that? <_<
*Shudders* and NO! I saw what you did there! XD
Raphael is not gay!!

Exactly! That's how he should sound like! Not like some dumb fag saying "You're starting to bore me..." wtf is that? <_<
*Shudders* and NO! I saw what you did there! XD
Raphael is not gay!!

He sounds like gibberish to me when he's in japanese. In English he sounds flamboyant... which really... a noble vampire? Come on.

I usually have the game on Japanese. I also do not like Raph's english voice, so I agree with Tag there. Also, tira's voice is insanely annoyinging in english. The best part about japanese is when you kill cass because her death scream is so fucking funny. also vader's japanese death cry is just hilarious

However, if I am playing Maxi a lot, English all the way.
HEEEEY.....PAY ATTENTION!
SO PREDICTABLE!
SHUT UP!

Algol's english voice is pretty good. I mean he says HOW EXCITING when he's flashing you with his 66B+K...

i gots the jap voices going at all times. However for my created character i go to english to try and get as close as possible to the ones i like and then change it back lol

How can u hatew raph's english voice, hes my favourite char in terms of speach. 44B ~ What a Joke!!

A+K(4) ~ You Fool!!

Just too much fun.

JPN voices I like:

Talim
Algol
Yoshi
SK
Yoda
Cassie
Shopie
Taki
Tira
Setsuka
Ash

English voices i like:
Algol
Yoshi
SK
Ivy
Hilde
X

I like both, so what is the point of JPN voices anyway?

Tag: You don't understand Raph's voice, miss. He is a pimp, and that a nuff said.

Count me in the group of Japanese lang. users. In my opinion this makes the game more "original". And by the way I am learning Japanese history and language at the univertiy :) So it is kinda "must have" for me to set the lang. to jpns:)

I prefer the English voice talents actually. Understanding what my character/ opponent is saying , tends to add to the battle at hand.

Back