[Houston, Tx] Home of the Calibur House!

BRING IT! And Hopefully you figured your JF Timeing with Amy cause i saw you struggling at TrashDay!

Oh and uhh, bring something to drink too, K-thanks.

Yea, i'll def do that. And why are you bringing out that issue? i don't need it to beat you. But i do like to make sure my white girl stays white.

Anywho, i'm not going to say much else, because there really isn't much hype involved. You're just talking out of your ass and have yet to prove anything with it. And as nori stated, come down for the weekend. We'll play, post it, and be done with it.

*smiles* besides, i'm not buyin the drinks....i'm black, i like free drinks :) (which reminds me....jim owes me $10)

I suggest just making the trip to San Antonio and stay here for the weekend. BBoy, BezBoy (I'm going to refer to you as BestBuy until you beat me in a tournament. Plus, it's a way cooler name), Zero and JD Elite vs Myself, Agustin, Chickenshit and SA_Rob. We'll record it and put it on youtube. If you manage to beat us, trust me, it's a great start. However, I see myself fulfilling my lifelong dream of becoming batman before you guys, at your current level, beat us. I just don't see it happening.

Or if you REALLY want, we can have DevilJim and CNP come down from Austin also, so they can run a train on you all also. Then, after all the abuse is said and done, we can all go out and get drunk and we'll pay for your drinks. So let's recap:

-Come here for a weekend in june or july
-We'll pay for your drinks
-DevilJim and CNP will come also
-Regardless of what happens, you'll all get great practice
-You can all prove to us that you're not trashbuckets and what we saw was a fluke
-My mom works at a marriott so any marriott you go to in the country, you'll pay very little money. You can ask IceColdEdge and FunkPanda to confirm this (when they came to a tournament a few months ago, they paid VERY little for a courtyard marriott)

Sound good?

Hey, me and my boy would take you up on this. It sounds like a win win situation to me. We get our ass whupped we get learning lessons, we whupp that ass we will definitely talk shit for our beloved Houston. You ain't gotta worry about no hotel stuff. I work for a major hotel line so I'll be able to take care of us. But it'd be cool to find some comp in Texas when we visit. (GOD, SEATTLE SUCKS!!!).

lol good communities travelling to the shitty ones to play? get off that crack htown scrubs... if you want a piece of the legend come to austin. i dont travel for sc unless theres incentive

Yeah I threw out moves in the middle of the stages, i know, i havent denied i looked like crap againest you. Like i said i have nothing againest you. Chicken Wing you didnt play me man.You should come through maybe tomorrow to see wats up. You guys get all butt hurt to easy and sensative guys. Me saying thats were going to "retire" yall is funny. You guys need to learn to like not take things to serious, that orignal post was for fun and wasnt intended to start city wars but thats wat it turned into.Nothing againest you SA guys personally i dont know yall only from here.Giants sucks btw. And your post Nori some were trying to be hurtful or least sound that way man, didnt get me to bust out tissues or anything. Then your next ones you sound cool about it. Make up your mind dude. DevilJim just started bumpin his gums about how this area sucked. My post never said any of yall sucked or were trash, just said we are going to take over. As far as grabs yeah there legit in any game, something i gotta get over cause i wasnt ready for them at Trash Day. At the tourny i was nervous nd when i played my first match againest you, i forgot my whole game plan, after that first match i calmed down and just played. Then me and Mr. Cocks had a war a couple matches after that.So if Mr. Cocks is known from Houston as being good, then shouldnt i be as well since when went to the third match and 5th round? Or give me some type of credit points? Yeah going out there one weekend would be cool, play some Soul Cal then go drink. Sounds good to me, just gotta get with the crew. After we take yall in SC we can have a battle at Hungry Hungry Hippos if yall arent scared. If everything goes well all of us Underground players will come out and show why we can spit our gums. I say yall have the belt cause it seems SA have the most known solid players right now, so kinda like the Champ City. So when we go there be sure to buy a foam belt so we can bring it home to the 713 haha. Yo bug eye jim ur the scrub man im tired of sayin it. Peace

-Come here for a weekend in june or july
-We'll pay for your drinks
-DevilJim and CNP will come also
-Regardless of what happens, you'll all get great practice
-You can all prove to us that you're not trashbuckets and what we saw was a fluke
-My mom works at a marriott so any marriott you go to in the country, you'll pay very little money. You can ask IceColdEdge and FunkPanda to confirm this (when they came to a tournament a few months ago, they paid VERY little for a courtyard marriott)

Sound good?[/QUOTE]

thats sounds awesome to me. so im sure we will get this party started and shits going to be answered. Just be careful Nori. I wasnt able to make it to Trash day beacause of other priorities, SoOo I cant be judged.
P.S Devil Jims gonna make me a sandwich after I woop that ass!

BBoy, BezBoy (I'm going to refer to you as BestBuy until you beat me in a tournament. Plus, it's a way cooler name)QUOTE]

I hate Best Buy! I was a Circuit City guy myself. You can call me CC. But I'm not a big fan of Cici's pizza so that wouldn't work. Just stick to the name. It's not just Bboy. Don't forget the Tekken part or I'm a make a name for you. Pal. haha

The trip would sound good for me but like you Nori. I'm pretty much married and Unlike you, the wifey wouldn't let me go alone. Would have to go and come back the same day. Actually. I will be in SA at the end of this month. Goin to S-Baun on Friday(29) and Fiesta Texas on Saturday(30). But dont' count on me goin to somebody's house that weekend and playing. I'm a talk to my team about TiT. Would be a great experience and wouldn't be a bad idea to play the first to 10 deal at such an event! HYPE! We are lookin for a 4th player on our team. Not saying Zero isn't good enough but that we lookin for some strength. I don't think Cox want's to get involved in this either. KingAce will be at my crib tomorrow and we will see how we match up against atleast one of your guy's you named in your list Nori.

On the serious. How about some of you all really try to come out. Friday night. Shit, I'm a have to talk to my girl but maybe on a 50/50 chance I could possibly house a few of yall. 50/50 chance. We'll see what's up. I'll post up the details later.

Giants sucks btw. And your post Nori some were trying to be hurtful or least sound that way man, didnt get me to bust out tissues or anything. Then your next ones you sound cool about it. Make up your mind dude.

-I went to dallas, got my head mashed in by Ice/Jaeger/JOP. I didn't play Eddy Pistons

-IceColdEdge came a week later, won the tournament here. Beat me in semi finals 3-0. Then beat me in Grand Finals 4-0. No, right now, Dallas (EP/JOP/Jaeger/Ice) is the overall better city at this game. My opinion, other guys might not agree. A SA vs Dallas team tourney would be interesting, I'll say that much.

-I'm pretty straight forward, like I said. I'm not butt hurt. You didn't personally attack me. I didn't curse you out or anything. I'm not following you on that one.

-The overall gaming community is sensitive. We LOVE shit talking.........when we know you. However, if we only met you once, and you did piss poor at at tournament (According to Cocks, he doesn't play this game. That's all he said) because of jitters or whatever reason you have, people won't take to it too kindly. I wouldn't make this up because I'm bored. What you all are doing, I did the same thing when I started. I went to a tournament, got my ass kicked, and talked mad shit about how I was going to beat everybody, and for a long time, people disliked me.

Now as far as the Giants go........I'm assuming you're a Dallas fan........I won't even bother defending my team. If I were a dallas cowboys fan right now, I would have injected myself with fireants as soon as I found out Wade Phillips is my head coach. 0-4 in the playoffs. Romo sucks. Now you don't have TO. And before you say it, you have 5 rings, yes, that's fantastic. However, we are built for now AND the future. I'm pretty confident we'll catch up to you (we have 3) before you even win a playoff game. And if you're a Patriots fan, then just......laugh. Giants own Brady, put him on his back like the good bitch he is.

BBoyTekken: I was referring to "bestbuy" to bezboy, not you:) And if you come at the end of the month, we won't be here. I'll be in Dallas for regionals with agustin/sa_rob and maybe CW. Why doesn't your wife let you go alone? Mine does. I just tell her what I'm doing and that's it. Your marriage is your business I guess, sorry to hear that she won't let you go alone.

I hope to see you guys in June (not the 13th, that's TiT and we will be in dallas) or July. Preferably June, would be great if guys could come the first weekend of June.

Ok. Games didn't go as planned. That's why I hate planning things ahead of time. But I'm a do it again.
My house. Sunday. Be there at 3pm. Rockets game starts at 3:30pm. I have 2 other set ups that we can run match's on while the game is on. I plan on throwing some fajita's on the grill, but I'm a buy enough for me an my girl. If you want to eat, pitch in for the meat. I'll provide the drinks. No I don't mean Beer either. Let me know. Peace.

Ok. Games didn't go as planned. That's why I hate planning things ahead of time. But I'm a do it again.
My house. Sunday. Be there at 3pm. Rockets game starts at 3:30pm. I have 2 other set ups that we can run match's on while the game is on. I plan on throwing some fajita's on the grill, but I'm a buy enough for me an my girl. If you want to eat, pitch in for the meat. I'll provide the drinks. No I don't mean Beer either. Let me know. Peace.
If you Houston or Pasadena folks don't make it to this, then that is just sad.

Bboytekken, that sounds like a bad ass set up. Wish I could come.

I promise I will show up this Friday guys...with drinks and ish. The earlier the schedule the better...

If you Houston or Pasadena folks don't make it to this, then that is just sad.

Bboytekken, that sounds like a bad ass set up. Wish I could come.

Thanks CNP. I don't have nothing to big. Just so that all 10 of us aren't playing on one tv. plus people want to play other games like Tekken/SF4/Marvel. But of course SC will be on the 46in. Stupid weather didn't help with the BBQ either. But thanks for the comp. If your ever in the Houston/pasadena area, hit us up. Peace.

King-you missed out on alot of practice yesterday. We'll see what's up for this Friday. From the looks of it, it should be a green light. Peace.

GG last night guys. Next time I come around I will be on top form, and give you an even more fierce challenge. Playing online as much as I have done, I wasn't GIing until towards the end, nor spacing, or getting my inputs in. So I guess next time you guys will be lucky to get even one win off of me lol.

It was fun so keep it going and get this scene back on the map.

Back