Eyce's CaS Recreations (and more)

Hello ! You have some really impressive work. I really like your work with Sophitia and would love to know how you made Sophitia from SE and SC2 (but I have a preference for the SC1 costume, did you try it ?). Also I have some requests if you don't mind (sorry but I'm really bad with CaS…) do you have the other alternate costume of Sophitia SE (this one, primary costume of Hwang in SE and any Li-Long SE costume (can't bear Maxi…).
One more thing : What was the difference between Sophitia! and Sophitia!! ? I fought Sophitia! was the one you made but I was mistaken.
PS: Sorry for my horrible english

Thanks for the work you put in here. I loathe CaS modes, mainly because my color sense is so poor. Fiddling with the RBG sliders is a special kind of hell, which makes your capture of the Astaroth purple from SC1 (and bunny Asta from SC2) so impressive.

I've found some of those parts, but could you post the full specs for those two?

--heiligekuh
Older than you.

I REALLY like ur Sophitias their great but i have a request could u make a SC2 sophitia 2nd costume make i cant ever get a good 1 and once i get my digital camera up ill post u my SC2 sophitia 3rd costume if ud like anyway i would be real grateful if u could help me out with this SC2 sophitia 2nd costume

P.S. i cant find pic i hope u either have the game or know what her outfit is cuz i suck at uploading my pics and i cant get a good pic of her 2nd costume

I haven't been around in ages, but if anyone still has requests just reply again. I have more time to waste.

Would it be possible to get Sophitia's SC2 costume formula? And I doubt it's possible for Zasalamel's P1 costume from SC3, right?

I'll see what I can do tomorrow, Zas's old costume could come out pretty well.

EDIT: lol Namu. Yeah, I just moved recently, figured I could get back into things. It's still too bad I don't have a working PSP for BD though.

Ok. Here's Sophie's formula -

Sophitia SC2, 1st Costume

Leather Tunic 9:44,19/3:04,22/5:09,25/3:04,28
Leather Armlets 3:04,28/2:04,15
Atlanta's Skirt 0:45,04/9:44,19/0:01,08
Lily Greaves 3:04,24
(Long) 9:07,05/3:07,17

Zasalamel was a challenge. There are no chest/waist parts that accurately recreate his center chainmail, the best I could come up with was a recolor of his 2P parts. Overall it looks very good though.

Zasalamel, SC3, 1st Costume

ZasalamelSC31stCostume.jpg

Zasalamel SC3, 1st Costume

Hermit's Hood 0:09,01
Death's Curiass 0:01,15/5:09,20/6:09,20/0:01,15
Noble Gloves 0:09,01/9:09,20/5:09,20/0:01,30
Death's Cuisse 0:01,15/4:09,20/8:17,27/7:17,28
Dueler's Boots 0:09,01/6:09,20/0:01,01

Also good news, I can take pictures from an HDTV now, instead of that crappy little monitor. My attention to detail can go a little farther.

Jack, you'll need to post an image of the costume you're talking about. SC2 is the only one I don't own, and I can't find it on the internet. And Kurohyasha, I need to know if you bought the Halloween costume DLC. The only piece that looks remotely good for her shorts are in it, nothing else comes close.

The only DLC I do not have is the Joke Weapons. And I forgot to ask about Seong-Mina or however you spell it now a days, SC2 1P costume. And yes, I do have Yoda, that I do.

This is as close as I can get for Talim. The halloween pieces are far too baggy to really match, but they're the only items that keep the right placement and size otherwise. She looks more like a maid than anything else...anyway. Here it is:

Talim SC2, 1st Costume

TalimSC21stCostume.jpg

Talim SC2, 1st Costume

Choker 7:09,16/3:06,21
Sarashi 6:22,28
Frilled Shirt 0:01,10/6:22,28/6:02,25
Dancer's Bracelet 8:10,16
Short Slops 0:01,10/4:02,16/6:26,20/0:01,01
Bandages 6:22,28
Atlanta's Boots 0:01,10/8:02,21/5:26,20
(Braided) 6:38,28/9:10,16/2:38,30

I'll work on the rest later.

Thanks a million! Once I get done rockin' on Rock Band 2, I'll work on her, and I do have all those pieces. But quick question, does the number of achievements, aka distance walked, number of times guarding, number of critical finishes, etc matter when it comes to unlocking new pieces to purchase? I get frustrated trying like snot to get some pieces to make some people only not to have the right piece, like the Sailor Shirt for women. And the braided hair only has two color slots. So which two exactly are the right ones?

hey nice creations one creation that i couldnt make was sc1 nightmare so thanks for that,i have a challenge for a creation,how about trying to recreate soul edge Siegfried!(or Nightmare)

Back