CEO FGC 2011 HYPE/MMs Thread

Crimson

OSWLA
Here ye, here ye..

CEO FGC 2011 is ALMOST HERE!!

We are 2 months away from East-Coast's ONLY Major SCIV Tournament, CEO Fighting Game Championships 2011. CEOJebailey, the TO, reached out to the Calibur community and is hosting Soul Calibur IV, as one of their Namco line up. Reps have noticed this, and with help from FiltieRich, we now have support from Namco itself, offering prizes and a chance to prove what this community has to offer.

With big names from 8WR already confirmed in attendance, this is looking to be a very hot event for the south-eastern front. Players from all over the world are coming out, so if your looking to beat one of the best, or just learn, this is where you want to be.

As everyone knows, the new Calibur is in the makes, and as Lobo said, 2011 may be the year where we send off SCIV. Let's do this with a bang.

This event is set in beautiful Orlando, FL.. right in the heart of our tourist-attraction area. With lots to do around here(Universal Studios..Bars..Movies..Nightclubs..etc), as well as a SCIV tourrney, this shit is going to be a blast!! Competition, prizes, streams and lot's hype !! Anyone looking to also make DEV 2K11, should consider this for preliminaries.

I will be the bracket manager so everyone will def be seeing me there, so let's rep Calibur and show everyone why this is our favorite game!!

Oh, and let's start this shit off right..
..my MM challenges are as follows:

Namu FT? $10
GSides FT? $10
(Need to get to Yoshi's out, lol.)
Any of NY FT5 $5
Xeph FT5 $5
Krayzie FT5 $5

And a grudge match between me, and Enkindu..LMFAO!!
Gentlemen's bet, off course.

LETS GET IT, .. YA' HEARD!!!!

http://www.8wayrun.com/threads/jun-...ting-game-championships-orlando-florida.6576/

i'd like to issue a challenge to enkindu; confirm yourself for DEVASTATION and i will travel to CEO. seems like the best of both worlds to me!

kick this shit off. i wanna see some big matches and some grudges we can carry over! godspeed, orlando!

/stickied

Mikosu, your soul is mine!!!

I challenge Namuskull to FT5 as well, if he's able to come!

I challenge DIME to FT5, your ass is mine this time you wall splatting son of a bitch!

FT1000? Whats the matter, your confidence in beating me in an FT5 so low that you have to play the numbers and hope for the best?

No... After I call a victory after beating you 20-0, I want to be able to say I beat you in a FT1000.

Yeah, I'm talkin' that trash.

Talking trash, is not backing it up.

Smack talk.. is talking the talk, and smacking up your opponent for denying otherwise.

I've hinted I want to go to this to my family so it might happen but I doubt it.:/ sorry we couldn't work out any games her mom was a jerk most the week and I didn't want to deal with her complaining.

As it is funny, try and keep it to legit challenges..

Then again it does count as hype..

w/ev As you were.

Haha, all right. I'll try.

But because you ruined my fun, Crimson, I challenge you to a $1 FT5. I say $1 for now because that's all I have.

Though one question, will we be able to do FTs at CEO? Or will we have to do it all before the actual tournament starts?

@DIME: Lol.

@Mammoth: There's Friday for Badge Collection and Casuals. Or, Sunday, if there are no finals, we have the whole day for MM's and other shennany's. It depends on how long the tournament will run, though.

I'm still putting together a room for people from out-of-state for board. Probably a Friday to Monday thing. That will def be a place where we're throughing down MM's, too.

Back