Did you fall in love with any of the SC girls?

Which SC girl did you love most?

• Amy

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Xianghua

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Sophitia

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Cassandra

• Hilde

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Taki

• Ivy

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Tira

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Talim

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Seong Mina

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sheppard

[12] Conqueror
I know, stupid and childish question but just for fun, which SC girl did you love most? Pool is up here, please make your vote, I wonder which one will be the Soul Calibur's best idol? I couldn't put all of the girls so don't get mad at me :D

And I love Tira most! Why? I don't know why. Just like the way she looks.I always felt a mystic aura from circuses, Tira and her stages gives a gothic atmosphere. That's why I like Raphael too. I think all characters must have his/her own aura.

I know, stupit and childish question but just for fun, which SC girl did you love most? Pool is up here, please make your vote, I wonder which one will be the Soul Calibur's best idol? I couldn't put all of the girls so don't get mad at me :D

And I love Tira most! Why? I don't know why. Just like the way she looks. ı always felt a mystic aura from circuses, Tira and her stages gives a gothic atmosphere. That's why I like Raphael too.

Cassy has always been a fav. of mine.

Thanks Talim_JP, all I know is my homeland language Turkish and plus English i learned from school.

No Amy lovers so far. Hmm, I thought Amy has a lot of fans.

That's two languages and twice as much as many people.

I heard Turkish is easy for Japanese to learn cause the grammar is similar.

That's two languages and twice as much as many people.

I heard Turkish is easy for Japanese to learn cause the grammar is similar.

That's true. My big bro is learning Japanese, and he is very good at it, he's learning very fast. When we watch anime with japanese voices with my bro, he undertands what they say, but he he's kinda troubled at learning kanji(you know, more than 3000 wors :D ). I'm going to give it a try. When bro is totally learn Japanse, i'm gonna ask him to taech me.

This is a topic that I can go on a ramble no matter how many of these are spawned. I thank good ol' sheppard for that.

Taki would of been my girl, but Seong Mi-na stole immediately stole the spotlight when SCIII came. I get all gushy looking at her 2p outfit in SCIII. Add her Soul Blade to SCIII cute japanese voice plus how she is in general, and you get one chick I personally would love to be around. It's a shame that Yun-Seong doesn't notice such hotness when he spars with her.

But if she wasn't around, it would be a tie around Hilde, Taki, Xianghua and everyone else except Ivy. Not very fond of Ivy in general, but that's just my opinion.

Since Soul Edge arcade, my fav has been Seong Mina. I'm usually more drawn to polearm/spear weapons, and it also helped that she was pretty cute from the getgo.

Of course I like almost all of the characters, some way or another.

btw. This poll is missing Setsuka

Okay, I would marry Hilde, be divorced from Sophie but keep making booty calls occasionally, fuck with Sets for anal, Taki for tits, put X and Mina in their own apartment so I can have my way with them when needed, kidnap Amy until she was legal or grows into her fine woman body I know she will have, pay an orderly to fuck with Tira "Kill Bill" style, keep Cass around because she's ugly so would be appreciative anytime I abuse her throat, and finally keep Ivy as a sugar mama. I know I left out Talim but FUCK TALIM!!! I hate that bitch with a purple passion. I hope they keep her in the game though and nerf her stupid wind loving ass even more! She deserves to suck the donkey balls that she sucks now plus more! I fucking hate that bitch! HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER!!! Fuck SC2 33A!

Back