Yo, I'm Khent. I'm a rageaholic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

InsaneKhent

[12] Conqueror
It's true. Soul Calibur IV makes me rage. I've broken 4 PS3 contollers, 2 XBOX controllers, torn up 2 undershirts, punched a big hole in my wall, stormed out of at least 2 sessions, and woken up my parents in the middle of the night more times than I care to count. My rage seems to know no limits.

The Soul Arena I'm in charge makes me rage too. People there are so whiny and negative when I offer suggestions on how to try and win. The other day I posted a wall combo the that leaves the opponent in BT for a mixup that offers well over 130 points of damage and no one says a fucking thing. No one cares. Fuck that shit, I'm raging over it.

Dogs induce rage in me. This past Tuesday I delivered some papers to my grandmother who was at my redneck scumbag cousin's house watching their stupid kids. They had a large, aggressive dog inside the house that doesn't like strangers. As I was outside chatting with my grandmother, dumbass 7 year old kid lets the fucking dog out and it heads right for me growling and shit. My grandmother whacked it and made it go back inside, but not before I almost had a heart attack and nearly lost control of my bowels. Fucking dogs. See why I rage over them?

I rage during work hours at my job. It's mostly night hours, so I'm free to scream and yell and bang stuff all I want because no one hears me. Tugboat captains complain. Docking pilots complain. River pilots compain. Everyone complains. I tell them to do their job and shut the fuck up, but I still rage. And now that I bring a PS3 into work to practice Soul Calibur, I rage twice over. Indeed, I will rage until I'm 70.

Thanks for reading!

...but your not bitter, and that's the important thing :)

In all seriousness, the world we live in is one in which rage is a growing emotion. People care less and less about their neighbor, which causes the neighbor to get a chip on his shoulder, which causes somebody else to feel slighted and get their pride hurt, etc etc etc. It takes EXTREME effort to rise above, but it's easiest to give in to the rage (not better, just easier).

If we can take Soul Calibur as a little slice of life, look at it this way.

My pet peeve is folks kicking a fallen opponent who has been beaten. The continual mashing of a button after a knock out is petty and childish (IMO). ...and yet I find myself on occasion thinking (as somebody kicks me in the head while I'm down and out) "as soon as I win the third round, I'm going to beat the ever living shit out of his fallen carcass". ..and then I do. :-D ....not cool, I know. Mostly I rise above it, but I do have my moments. Obviously it happens to folks in all arenas of life. Road Rage is HUGE in Chicago because people are inconsiderate of others. At the work place people step on other people to get ahead. It inspires RAGE and it runs rampant. Unfortunately, you are not unique in your rage. The person who has no rage is the unique one (but then people wonder if he's quite right in the head, which causes rage).

It takes continual effort to take the high road, but if you do it, it is much easier to look in the mirror at the end of the day.

InsaneKhent. Aren't you that Seong Mi-na pro?

I'm was curious about that and wanted to ask you but, I get caught up in "intriguing threads". xD

On topic. Let that rage out but think happy thoughts when you're done ^^".

picture.php

Proof of Khent's Rage...

[video=Seong Mi-na: Random Whiffing Issues]718[/video]

I used to be a rageholic a few years back. When I got my first ticket from a motorcycle cop, I nearly blew it and punched him in the face. Luckily, I kept my cool and the only actions unleashed from me were a few eye twitches. Several months later, the same cop who pulled me over died in a car crash when he was chasing a suspect... apparently, a car approached a blind intersection and plowed into him, killing him instantly. To quote a commercial on T.V., I didn't get mad, I got GLAD (true story).

It's true. Soul Calibur IV makes me rage. I've broken 4 PS3 contollers, 2 XBOX controllers, torn up 2 undershirts, punched a big hole in my wall, stormed out of at least 2 sessions, and woken up my parents in the middle of the night more times than I care to count. My rage seems to know no limits.

The Soul Arena I'm in charge makes me rage too. People there are so whiny and negative when I offer suggestions on how to try and win. The other day I posted a wall combo the that leaves the opponent in BT for a mixup that offers well over 130 points of damage and no one says a fucking thing. No one cares. Fuck that shit, I'm raging over it.

Dogs induce rage in me. This past Tuesday I delivered some papers to my grandmother who was at my redneck scumbag cousin's house watching their stupid kids. They had a large, aggressive dog inside the house that doesn't like strangers. As I was outside chatting with my grandmother, dumbass 7 year old kid lets the fucking dog out and it heads right for me growling and shit. My grandmother whacked it and made it go back inside, but not before I almost had a heart attack and nearly lost control of my bowels. Fucking dogs. See why I rage over them?

I rage during work hours at my job. It's mostly night hours, so I'm free to scream and yell and bang stuff all I want because no one hears me. Tugboat captains complain. Docking pilots complain. River pilots compain. Everyone complains. I tell them to do their job and shut the fuck up, but I still rage. And now that I bring a PS3 into work to practice Soul Calibur, I rage twice over. Indeed, I will rage until I'm 70.

Thanks for reading!

Amen brother ive destroyed more things then i can even tel you about my rage is uncontrollable and seems to have no limits. Good luck brother there will be more hole in your wall to come.

Several months later, the same cop who pulled me over died in a car crash when he was chasing a suspect... apparently, a car approached a blind intersection and plowed into him, killing him instantly. To quote a commercial on T.V., I didn't get mad, I got GLAD (true story).

That's horrible..

I used to be a rageholic a few years back. When I got my first ticket from a motorcycle cop, I nearly blew it and punched him in the face. Luckily, I kept my cool and the only actions unleashed from me were a few eye twitches. Several months later, the same cop who pulled me over died in a car crash when he was chasing a suspect... apparently, a car approached a blind intersection and plowed into him, killing him instantly. To quote a commercial on T.V., I didn't get mad, I got GLAD (true story).

Yeah, uh, that's a little fucked up.

your a way bigger dick then me......

this guy was just doing his job, and your glad he died

you are a testament to poor taste sir

I used to rage about stuff, but then I found that just being chill is a hundred times easier, and nets a more desirable reaction from others in almost all situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back