Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Astaroth

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Rock

Votes: 14 15.1%

• Total voters

fireroses

[09] Warrior
I was thinking about someone pairs with Ivy so post a opinion about it!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ and vote the dude for her!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be honest, Ivy doesn't have any suitable bachelors. They're all already taken by someone else. I'd say Siegfried, but he has Hilde now... that, and Ivy's got something like 12 years over him =O

To be honest, Ivy doesn't have any suitable bachelors. They're all already taken by someone else. I'd say Siegfried, but he has Hilde now... that, and Ivy's got something like 12 years over him =O

I dont think ivy is that old is she?

How bout astaroth? im sure he thinks age is nothing but a number...

Ivy's heart should belong to Nightmare. Even if Tira decided to take the role of his personal slut, Ivy should be with Nightmare. She's almost his female counterpart, what with the colors and the one beastly arm and one living sword.

Ivy is 32 years old.

Besides which, Ivy has no reason to be 'into' Nightmare, if that's even possible for anyone other than Tira. Post-SC1, Ivy opposes Soul Edge, and since Nightmare pretty much IS Soul Edge, it's impossible for it to happen by any means.

i say maxi. they both have the cocky attitude and I think they would have beautiful children!! can you imagine nunchucks that turn into ivys whip. how sick would that be!!??

Ivy x Maxi won't work especially because of their cocky attitudes. They're both far too self-centered to care about each other, and they don't have anything to prove to the other, making even a rivalry impossible between the two.

Yun-Seong's already got Mi-na and Talim! He doesn't need any more! =O

I can't imagine Algol ever being seriously involved with anyone other than Kamikimusi, and even that I can't take very seriously. I don't even think they have THAT much in common, really.

Sadly the only other character she has any real concern for is Cervantes, in a resentful kind of way (no incest for you RiBu you dirty dirty person =O). Otherwise, I'm sad to say that Ivy is really incapable of forming a real relationship with anyone. The only male character who MIGHT be able to reach out to her is Kilik, but he's already got Xianghua chained to his ankle... that and he's totally behavior-blind (see Xianghua's SC3 ending).

damnit, Emo beat me to the punch. Fine, I say Voldo because he can offer her finely ribbed and expertly flexible abs.

I always thought that Ivy and Siegfried would work well since they are both on a repent crusade and in art works they put them together (SC1). Ivy actually worked together with Siegfried back when he was Nightmare so she knows the evils commited by both and could relate better when they are on their down trips. Hell, she even has individual lines in her story when going against him.

So yeah, Ivy and Siegfried should work.

Another possible pairing could be Rock and Ivy with the only bond with them is that both are british and both share painful moments with Soul Edge as culprit.

Not another one. Ivy hates Voldo as her arch rival in SC1 Arcade and pre-Cervantes showed, hates Cervantes, hates her old gang members Lizardman and Astaroth, doesn't like Zasalamel as he beat her badly in SC3 and Kilik/Xianghua and Raphael/Amy are items so that's that.

Ivy's too late, Sieg took the last train to Wolfkrone and lives happily ever after with Princess Hilde. I did feel that her story dialogue vs Siegfried gives them SOME semblance of relation, but just because their situations are similar doesn't mean they'll 'click', necessarily.

Hilde works out better for Sieg because SOMEONE needed to pull him out of his emo cesspool (of DARKNESS!), and Hilde shows up to remind Sieg what it means to be a knight. Besides, Hilde actually sees past Sieg's sins and sees him as a person, and is thus able to forgive him.

Isn't it sad, Ivy?

Back