WAZZAAHHH

fbR4bbit

[08] Mercenary
I had been away from the soulcalibur series for quite a while. But now i guess SCV has brought me back to the epicness.

Then I decided to join a SC forums site and well, here I am! :)

I've been a big fan of Soulcalibur and always will be!

Hey welcome, I am new to the site aswell but I been with the series for a long long time :)

i can tell you sc5 is much different then sc4, I have relearn everything. It takes some getting use to.

Nice to meet you! Thanks for the welcome! :)

Yea i agree. Its pretty different n stuff. But i got the hang of it pretty quickly.

yeah I got the jist of it but still avoiding online til I become decent :p

I just to need to warm up to the mechanics a bit more.

Practice always helps. :)

So I see ur a Natsu(Taki) main. She's a pretty good char.

yeah she's, awesome and fast, my alternate main is Nightmare :)

still wish taki was in here but what can I do .

If Nightmare had is sc2 moveset back I would only main him.

I have alternate back and forth because of his speed but he's been buffed up alot in this game though.

Nice to meet you! We have a lot of new members coming into the forums! If you have XBL I would love to battle you sometime. I used to main talim, and I used to main cassandra. So now I main pyrrha omega + Viola + Ivy + pyrrha. I am very diverse haha.

yeah taki was awesome, but natsu is starting grow on me, so let's see where it goes from here.

@darkmoonlight, i can see your diverse :p

main alot of character, but wait you don't main natsu anymore?

yeah taki was awesome, but natsu is starting grow on me, so let's see where it goes from here.

@darkmoonlight, i can see your diverse :p

main alot of character, but wait you don't main natsu anymore?
I used to main taki, however Natsu had so many changes it was hard for me to relearn her so I am still learning but she has changed to my secondary

oh I see, yeah she had alot of changed but I am sticking to her, the only character I like besides Nightmare in sc5

unless some old school characters become dlc :p

the character I want back is taki :p

oh I see, yeah she had alot of changed but I am sticking to her, the only character I like besides Nightmare in sc5

unless some old school characters become dlc :p

the character I want back is taki :p
Well she maybe alive! I like Natsu's quotes but taki was a better ninja. Stalker as B+k is stange, but I like the animations for wind roll 1 and 2

O yea i hav XBL so dat'd b sweet! Lol I luv Pyrrha. She's so fun to play as. :) Same with Viola.

Since it's been a while since i played past soulcalibur games, I'm a little rusty on some of the characters i used to play a lot as (such as Kilik, Nightmare, Maxi, Raph. and so on). But I am still doing pretty well with Mitsurugi. He's still my current main.

Natsu quotes are awesome, anyways pyrrha is fine to plays as but there is one move she does, which has annoying voice which irritates me. Mitsurugi is a beast in all games, even though I don't use him :p

Pyrrha apoligizes too much but when shes omega, shes pissed.
Entering battle:
Leixia: We can talk after, come on lets fight!
Pyrrha omega: AGHHHHHH!
awkward.

Back