VS Strats/ Match-Up Discussions

I think we should have separate threads for each match up for Leixia.

I think this should be done, and also there should be a pinned thread that has all the matchup info (sorted in spoiler tags). Then we have easy to navigate discussions and a convenient reference guide.

Continuing on with the Azure Knight, I mentioned in my previous post that while in GS, he has access to his WR attacks as well. I decided to note some of them...

WR A: A quick high swipe with his claw. If it hits, he grabs you, gains a little meter and then tosses you like a doll. Obviously that can ring you out if he's in a good spot. It's high so you could duck it and...maybe punish it with FC 3B. Perhaps you could also 3B+K it as well. It's safe so don't bother trying to punish it. If you JG it, you could get AA out of it but ducking it seems like a better option. You can step this too but to the right. If you do it to the left, he will still get you.

WR B: A quick uppercut like swipe. Steppable. You can punish it with a launcher. But as noted earlier, if the NM player holds the B, they enter NSS and can interrupt your punish with NSS K and follow it up 2 A+B, which gives him a fair amount of meter. Just be aware of that!

WR K: Appears to be a mini headbutt. Can be stepped but it's also punishable with AA or BB.

And because I'm an idiot (I'm really sorry!), I'll detail his Brave Edge out of GS shortly.

Soooo right I was analyzing his stances and forgot you can do a BE out of GS. I'm really an idiot...

GS K~A+B+K: Starts up just like his normal GS K but goes into the animation for WR A right after it. Stepping it isn't advised, nor is attacking him after it because he's at an advantage and can interrupt you. Might as well just guard it. This will ring you out so be aware of that, especially close to the edge or near a wall where he could just followup for good damage.

Back