Volunteering to Create Forum Avatars FOR YOU!

MammothMan

WR B, NSS A+B, GS KK, W!, 4KK, 33B, GSB
Hey everyone, I'm volunteering myself to create avatars and sigs for anyone that requests them. Below are some guidelines that will help me create what you're looking for. Please know that all avatars are 200x200 size, all sigs are 500x100 or 250x50 in size.

-If you have a picture or group of pictures you want used, please link it to me via PM. Most of the time it takes me to create a sig or avatar comes from searching for the right pics to use. If these are pre-provided, they cut down the amount of time it takes to create something drastically.

-Provide a theme of any sort if you can, if not I'll come up with something.

-Provide as much detail as possible in your request so I can get you what you're really looking for.

-If I have not heard back from you within a week's time, I'll remove your name from the list below. I'll assume you are happy with the work I have created. If you want changes made later, I'll have to put you to the back of the line.

Current Projects

Chaos1x-Avatar/Signature
Style: Dark/Algol

Sephalump-Sig
Style: Tira/Cervy

Feel free to send me a PM with your request, or post it here.

Please remember, your avatar should be 200x200 pixels in width! It will be automatically resized to fit it's needs in the appropriate location. You can also use animated avatars, but the animated versions will only be visible in the 200x200 locations. (your user card and your user profile page)

Yea, I can't do animated, just photoshop, which I'm decent enough with and figured it's something I can do for the community.

All avatars will be no larger than 200x200, I will try and get them to that size. However, sometimes images that would look squished getting resized like that will be smaller in either width or height so they look better.

While true, I've never had any experience in it. So I'll rephrase. I'm decent with still images in photoshop lol

i haven't done this kinda thing in years! imageready is also very easy to work with. play with it. you'll find that putting up an animation is simple and easy on that thing.

Id like yall to draw your attention to my bad ass looking avatar. Compliments of Mr Mammothman. I think its sick. Its sticking around for a while!!!

thanx Mammoth

HRD
sc2maxi2.gif

Well MammothMan I would like you to make me an avatar or signature please, with a sick looking Mitsu, and an equally cool Yoshi, kinda meshed together, and cool matching background if possible. :)

Well my sigs tend to be 500x100, for convenience of the forum, so they don't have any possibility of screwing with forum layouts. So I'll try to make one with a background but I can't make any promises.

So, do you also do Desktops/Backgrounds? If so, I wanna see these two characters put in a nice water background together. Here's the pics.

sc-seung-mina1.jpg

sc-yoshimitsu1.jpg

OHHH that looks good!!! Could you possibly add Senzait in the bottom? + make Mitsu a little larger?? :) I know im asking for much but I've always wanted a sig and never could make a proper one. Im excited about this!

Are you wanting Senzait at the bottom of the avatar or the sig? And which Mitsu do you want bigger? Dont mind making changes, just need them to be a bit more exact so I can make sure to make it how ya want it.

Back