UK Casuals

Age_of_Truth

[12] Conqueror
Hey 8WayRun people. Here are some casuals from a couple of weeks ago, recorded by Talon. Hopefully we will be in a position to stream our own events soon thanks to Talon.

Sound was not recorded this time but will be in the future. In the meantime, enjoy some memorable OST from previous SC installments!

Grunt Dude :sc1kil1:(Xiba) vs :sc5se:(Pyrrha Ω) Talon - Money Match​
Testiskulls :sc5nm1: vs :sc3tir1: Hyrul​
Testiskulls :sc5zwe1: :sc5nm1: vs :sc5vio1::sc1ivy1: Bushy​

Finally, two matches from the impromptu tournament we had. Both feature me getting obliterated by Hollow:

Hollow :sc4alg1: vs :sc3tir1: Hyrul (WF)​
Hollow :sc4alg1: vs :sc3tir1: Hyrul (GF)​

Haven't watched all them, but nice videos! Good to see more of Hyrul's Tira.
Don't you go stealing my tech now. The only thing I stole in SCIV was from Kayane (spamming FC3B)

Watch the Russian videos! Steal Seth's instead!

I was surprised by the lack of matchup knowledge vs Hollow's Algol Hyrul, do you two not play too often?

Vids are sick, I LOVE watching gruntdude's Xiba especially!

I was surprised by the lack of matchup knowledge vs Hollow's Algol Hyrul, do you two not play too often?

Vids are sick, I LOVE watching gruntdude's Xiba especially!
Nah you can tell I don't know wtf is happening. Especially the 6BB stuff. I've trained some stuff since. But Algol's still got some pretty crazy things, like those RO lows (11_77 K). And the DAMAGE. I was getting annihilated by an online Algol from France as well. Simple stuff, just kept trapping me and hitting me with 44B. Character is all right you know.

Hey, I know he's sick man - I play a little Algol myself, lol.
I was just surprised at the 6BB and 2B+K shenanigans mostly, but if you've trained since then that's good. Bear in mind, 11K can only RO to Algol's right though, don't worry about the mixup whenever you're near the edge, just when its positioned.

A few questions...

1) When is this normally held? I remember reading somewhere that it's during the weekend but I'm not sure.
2) What system do you play on? If you play on the 360 then I'll need to to get a converter (or borrow one) :p
3) Is this every week? If so, I might be able come this week!
4) Is Dampierre legal? :p

A few questions...

1) When is this normally held? I remember reading somewhere that it's during the weekend but I'm not sure.
2) What system do you play on? If you play on the 360 then I'll need to to get a converter (or borrow one) :p
3) Is this every week? If so, I might be able come this week!
4) Is Dampierre legal? :p

1) Pretty much every Fri from 6pm
2) 360. People bring PS converters
3) Yeah every week unless this tournament of course. But this Fri will be the last because Gamerbase isn't letting us use during the Olympic period.
4) Yup

If you can't make Friday but only Sat, I guess we can try and change it or just do both days... although I do wanna get back to watch Spain France.

Thanks for that. I'm normally very busy from Thursday to Sunday but this week is an exception. I'm also free at the end of July and the beginning of August. I'm not too familiar with trains and the underground so it may take me a while to get there. >.>

There's (hopefully) a high stakes money match at the end of July/start of August in Northampton between me and Hollow if you're up for some games there?

Thanks for that. I'm normally very busy from Thursday to Sunday but this week is an exception. I'm also free at the end of July and the beginning of August. I'm not too familiar with trains and the underground so it may take me a while to get there. >.>

Were you the guy in my room earlier?

Back