Turn Your Voice Into The New Game.

I would like to start by saying Happy New Years! I hope that people are excited about the news and just want to move forward and put this gig into gears. I need to hear your thoughts on a concentrated level about the new game coming out. With that said, lets use this particular room for discussion of what you the fans / competitors / organizers / moderators / admins want in this new game.

Try your best to keep me informed as I will be working hard to really ensure that the voice of the community is heard. Everyone deserves a chance to speak their mind on things, my role here is to make sure that your message doesn't fall on dead ears.

Stay on topic : What would make the next SC game GREAT. details details details... Take care everyone.

FilthieRich (www.twitter.com/filthierich) (www.facebook.com/soulcalibur)

I just want to know how Namco are going to improve the internet gameplay. Are they going to use GGPO or was this a rumour?

Make a Monkey King character!!!!!!!! Either as the new Weapon master like Olcadon or the replacement of Kilik. The extending rod, or Li-bo staff was already in SC3 from the shop keeper. Hualin.. Mix in Kilik and we have an epic poll master.
23rjneb.jpg

i'm totally with you there, i really wouldn't be bothered if kilik were to disappear and have the monkey king take his place, the comic potential of the extending rod is... immeasurable?

hahahahaha

I wish I had seen this a long time ago, I posted my interests on Facebook but this is definitely a better place for them to be seen.

I'll keep it short, and general--not specific and unreasonable:
- Either make tears in torsos and pants like main characters in SCV costumes for customizable characters, or toggle on/off their clothes falling off. I play this game in many circles, and this gets awkward, and often unrealistic, especially with full dresses.
- Bring back some of the custom outfit options from SC3? They had a great witch's garment I used for a main, a skull mask I used for another, and a jaguar mask I used for another. But I'm not talking specifics, if you can bring in nice pieces from the old one, that would be cool.

That's all I have, I've been watching the game develop for about 8 months and I'm very pleased; no qualms! And a January release date!? I was thinking June or later... the amount of work you guys are putting into this game and fan input you're using is stunning, keep up the great work...

Back