ToysRUs B2G1 Sale

On everything? But buying 2 things hmm the things I want will cost me $60 each so yeah. Wait can I buy two candy bars and get a free game??????

On everything? But buying 2 things hmm the things I want will cost me $60 each so yeah. Wait can I buy two candy bars and get a free game??????

Equal or lesser value, of course. That'd be fucking retarded of them otherwise lol. Certain items are excluded, blah blah blah blah.

But yeah the videogames should be included in the deal at all locations. If you get two $60 games and one budget priced game, the budget one will be free.

^ it usually works like that.

You buy the higher priced item, and get the cheaper one free.

The point is there are so many great games coming out right now. Buy 2 60 dollar games, and get the third 60 dollar game free. If the game you want won't be out by the time the sale ends then buy a placeholder. Bring it back and exchange for the other game.

this is what i did, i got 2 friends and we picked a game that we all wanted and split the cost.
me and my friends got 3 copies of section 8 so instead of paying 60 we each only payed 40.

this is what i did, i got 2 friends and we picked a game that we all wanted and split the cost.
me and my friends got 3 copies of section 8 so instead of paying 60 we each only payed 40.

Just wait til you learn to use this trick for buying weed, saves the coin.

Anyway, thanks for the notice ID

Back