Toronto's "The Fight's about to Begin" Videos

page

[11] Champion
Toronto's "The Fights about to Begin" Videos

I'm uploading these as they're ready, and in the order of their recording, which -- baring any freak time anomalies -- should be the order in which they were played.

Notes: Batteries died during OOF vs BigRiches in the team fight, but I'll upload what I have. Other than that everything was pretty smooth, though the camera did take a few bumps during recording -- there were a lot of people in that room -- I did my best to fix it as soon as possible, so I think the damage is minimal.

Grand Finals

Matches that Kyper recorded

TO vs Buffalo Team Battle (5v5, Ironman) NEW SUPERFUN BONUS FEATURE! YOU CAN WATCH THEM AS A SERIES STARTING WITH GAME ONE! WOOOO!

(batteries died near the end of this match, sorry! I'll upload what I have anyway)

Money Matches

(Best of 3, $5)
(Best of 3, $10)

Alright. Most of them are done. But I need to go play some dota now, so the rest of the uploads will be overnight. Everything will be finished by tomorrow morning.

On second thought: I'm just building the anticipation for those finals up. DAMN THEY WERE HOT! I BET YOU WANT TO WATCH THEM RIGHT NOW? HAHAHA! no.

Hates - Yes Kowtow is defintely the fastest improving player in Buffalo right now. Valei has a strong Hilde and BigRichez has a solid NM but Kowtow means business when he brings out Cervy.

Anyways I hope everyone enjoys the vids, and the background crowd reactions.

I wish I could have done better. I knew how to beat OOFs Vader, but I was not ready to be picked up off the ground and RO at random non-combo moments....whatever....next time.

Some really impressing fights. STDs fight against Vints and papy are awesome. No stupid turtling, very aggresive and nice to watch.

And wow KowTow your Cervy is miles better than on old videos. Hats off. Lol at b2 on block still working. Maybe you should give 6A a try. Such a good poke, 6A on Block into iTP has a similar effect like b2 on Block. Works perfect for me these days, so much free Bt B+K. Short recovery, so even if its ducked there is not much to fear. And of course iTP works way better against small chars, maybe a good option against STDs 2B+K spam, since TJ from Frame 7 or something like that.

And 44aB into 11B Tech Trap? Guess STD teched backwards, never seen that before.

@Kowtow: I have already found one thing in your vid I am officially stealing. Good shit.

At some point I'm going to steal the whole "placing in tournaments" thing from other Cervy players. Maybe this summer I'll have time to practice. PM me and tell me what it is you're stealing, if you don't want to post it publicly. I'm going to start really focusing on this game again when I have the time, and I could use feedback.

Doc: 6a is a great poke and I love using it normally, but my head wasn't really in the game this weekend. Lot of stuff going on right now. Personally I feel I played really sloppy overall. Less aB, more 6a. That's the right way to do things, just didn't happen this time.

STD.. on SoW
thank you docvizzo for your comments!! ^_^..but lots of scary moments...i lost first round to pappy and kowtow.....hahaha.. they were out for amy blood lol...and i love 2b+k !!! i will always give the oponent a reason to duck
and if they don't lol...i'll do it all day...

<3

All vids are up. There are some great matches. Watch and enjoy. Comment if you must. Flame if you desire.

*flame* i hate those cha cha vids!

haha, we need to play more >.>. I felt like a robot re-watching some of those.

Wallace vs Jon was mad hype though.

agree cha cha.. i love watching that match ahahah ^^b

wish wallace would of won though ;p

Thanks for uploading all the vids Page and Kyper!

Also, did either of you record the match between Eli and I?

Ember, I put up every match I got. I can double check, but I don't think I recored that one -- must have been on the other TV, maybe before Kyper started recording. :/

Actually the video: SoW (Ivy) vs Jeff (Xianghua)
Link:
Is me and Ember. I was the scrub Ivy and Ember was X

I FUCKING HATE RINGOUTS!!!!!

WTF OOF IS THAT REALLY THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN BEAT ME?!?!?

RING ME OUT WHEN IM ON THE GROUND!!

RO ON THE FUCKING NARROW ASS STAR WARS STAGE ON THE FUCKING GROUND!!!

THATS FUCKING WEAK!!!

Fucking guy....Clearly he knows I'm the better player...fucking ROs...fucking garbage

Back