Toronto Tourney #9 and 2V2

D.I.N.O

[11] Champion
2V2 Round Robin

Team Star Whores (Oof, Kevin), Team Low Tier (Stryder, Ember) and Team Spekz (China Jeff) all went 2 Wins 1 Loss in the round robin, with team "Raph's a Dick" (Page, Kyper) came last . The top 3 teams got their money back and the last place team's money went to single pot.

The matches should be up by Page. There were definetly some good ones.

We only had 6 for the Tourney so we did Round Robin again.

Dino - 5-0 - Voldo
Oof 4-1 - Vader, Algol, Hilde, Talim,
Jeff 3-2 X
Xdest 2-3 Amy
China 1-4 Sieg
Kammuluddin 0-5 Asta

It was a good gathering/round robin over all. Alot of good close matches. Jeff beat Oof in a dramatic final match that ensured the money return for topplacers!!! This vid is sic!!

Stryder vs Oof vader and JEff vs Stryder were also good battles.

I think everyone that was there had fun. There was some notciable "lag" with the old blurry TV so we stopped and probably won't be using that. Other than that everything was great. good Games.

Hopefully someone else can host something in Feb.

Sorry I had tob leave early. I wanted to stay, but family business, etc. Next time!

I had fun, though. And it was nice to play against Stryder in a tourney setting. Plus, I got vids of Jeff, so people can stop saying, "Who's Jeff?" all the time. And he saved us from getting swept by Star Wars in the team tourney, which was great.

I'll see when I can upload the vids. Hopefully in the next two or three days.

Good games everyone!

I definitely need to continue improving my game, but I had fun and learned a lot today. =)

ember!!!!!!!!!! i'm proud of you!!!!.... keep up the good shit <3..... chris you punk you better be taking care of her ^^..

jeff!!!!!!!! my man!!! ahahah ... welcome to the beasting catagory ^_^b....

dino is gay... that is all....

OFF!!!! i told you... dont' play online a "week"!!! before any offline stuffs......zzzz

xdest: you play my women... HANDS OFF!!!!!

China and kam = keep that fire going ok !!!

and team "ralph's a dick"..... sorry no comments.....

<3 my canadian people ^_^

Nooo I did really badly this time. Stryder did all the work for our team. >_<

But I'm just more motivated to win at the next tournament. =D

OFF!!!! i told you... dont' play online a "week"!!! before any offline stuffs......zzzz

Yeah I know, but this tourney was tiny anyways so there was no need for a 1 week online break, since it was more about having fun and playing people again than just winning. :)

DINO: Team Star "whores"? LOL

Good games all 'round. Too bad work got in the way. Vader looks fun to play with, watching/playing against OOF makes me want to shell out the points for him...almost.

Damn Raph, what a dick. Way to get in last place yet again, worst 2v2 partner ever! Got a critical finish though, so I'm happy

Good games everyone. I guess I've got to step up my own SC game a little more. You guys always give me something to think about.

Congrats to the placers. Dino got 5-0 in the round robin? :blink:
team "Raph's a Dick"? Team Star Whores?
lol... Look like I missed a lot of fun. :D

After carefully looking through my vids, I have determined that team Raph's a Dick got short changed! Out last match (vs team Spekz) wasn't played out: Kyper beat China, then I lost to Jeff, then we ended it. Kyper, you should have spoken up! Don't be so hard on yourself, man. Anyways, if we have ended up winning that, and team Spekz had still won their last match, then they would have been tied with us (1-2) for second. Not a big deal, but still . . . :o

Wallace, you should have come! Team Manly! Team Nightmare! We would have had it for sure.

Back