Toronto Toonie Tournament vids

page

[11] Champion
This will be more awkward than it usually is. We ran the tourney on 3-4 machines, each of which had its own recorder. As a result I've only got about 1/3 of the videos and I'll be waiting for the others to be uploaded.

Eli took the tripod and with the better setup he got the grand finals. I've got winner's uploaded already, and once they have theirs done I'll edit them all into the OP as well as link to the grand finals on all my vids. Hopefully we can work something a little smoother out for the next tourney.

Here is what's up so far.

Tourney, in rough chronological order:

(first round lost when the camera was knocked over)

Winner's Final

Loser's Final

Grand Final

Now I know the matches that everyone wants to see, those with Wallace and Franman, aren't there. That's because Eli got them all, and the finals. We'll just have to wait.

20 ppl showed up. Pot prize 1st $28, 2nd $8 and 3rd $4. Pot prize maybe bigger in the next tourney depending on the number of players showing up.

2 bucks. Total of $28 bucks for 1st prize. That's just love for the game. Nobody went for the prize money. lol. I kid fella's. Damn for the finals. I was really looking forward to seeing Dino's TakI vs OOf's DarthBader. Ahwell. Good to see that it had a 20 person turnout.

<---continue's to see the rest of the vids.

Rest of the TTT tournament matches are up:

[youtube=TTT - Alvin1887(Apprentice) vs. Surione(Lizardmeng')]0Q3LqCJy6m0[/youtube]
[youtube=TTT - Kyper(Raph) vs. Alvin1887(Apprentice)]-O0PEqEoEOw[/youtube]
[youtube=TTT - Partisan(Cass) vs. Thinkingofaname(Amy)]yCka1fXYa3A[/youtube]

wow i like you style it is heavily different from mine which is cool to watch although i hate you for useing shura

I already told you waht i think about the vids franman in private. I should say publically that your Cervy is very good. id say learn a bit about the match ups that you are unncomfortable with and you should have no trouble dominating. OOF you evil evil man. Good shit.

Silent should use more running 33Bs (up close) and play more boring. also should work on okizeme strategy...too much fast 1As as oki and it wasn't hitting. use more 11B instead

Yeah Wallace was so rusty, which is why I felt bad letting him win like that.

Finally, the vids are up. =D

Tiamat, thanks your opinion. That is always welcome.

Partisan, I saw your comment from the vids. Don't worry. Your Cass is solid. You still beated me in the second match in PS3.

Page, XD......

Back