Thinking of buying a Wii...

Nofacekill3r

[11] Champion
I need some opinions here. I'm considering a wii purchase and I was wondering which games (if any) are worthwhile and if the console as a whole is worth the money.

I don't own one myself but my brother does...it's the cheapest system that's for sure.

My main recommendation is Metroid Prime 3. However, Metroid Prime Trilogy is out now and contains Metroid Prime 1,2, and 3 for only about 50 dollars retail.

Depends, what are you into ? As long as you don't get Bleach: Shattered Blade, Soul Calibur: Legends, and Castlevania Judgement you'll be fine. :) i think you know what i'm recomending for a fighter thou. XD

[youtube="Tatsunoko vs Capcom Intro"]T8wtZ8vo-bc[/youtube]

As for games in general, Zelda:Twilight Princess, No More Heroes, Brawl (If your into that. :p I do admit thou, Subspace is fun. :D), New Super Mario Brothers Wii, Mario Kart Wii, and no wii collection is complete without Muscle March (Just for shits and giggles. :p) I'd also wait for Sin and Punishment 2 to come to the US. :D Again, depends on your preference. ^_^

Not a big fan of the Wii after getting the harsh awakening my new system was not for the hardcore gamer back in it's release, but not all is bad. There are unfortunately VERY few good games, but here they are.

Zelda Twilight princess
Metroid Prime 3
Smash Bros
Mad World*
TvC*
No More Heroes*
New Super Mario*
The Conduit*

* = have not played but I hear great things

Only buy it if you're going to mod it. Otherwise, the small library of games isn't going to cut it.

Only buy it if you're going to mod it. Otherwise, the small library of games isn't going to cut it.

Truth. XD Also giving you a heads up without going into too much detail. Newer Wiis wont read backup discs; however, other features are avaliable. :p Although, if you want your wii to be legit, thats fine too. :)

Back