The team fortress 2 thread

MATH TIME!

Who here is good at statistics?

http://tf2stats.net/item/Ze-Goggles/177

If that site says there 8427 Ze Goggles in the game, and 1.1% of those are Unusual, and 7.7% of those Unusuals are Sunbeams, just how many Sunbeams Ze Goggles are there? I got 7 as an answer, but im not sure.

Rawr: Lets meet up today if we can to get trade that metal. I got a trade on hold for it
Chuck: Got a Tomislav for you. You'll love this thing.

Gopher:

10542-heavy-medic.jpg

Just the two of us. You and I.

Went to a Streetlight Manifesto/Reel Big Fish concert last night. Streetlight is good, but damn does RBF know how to work a crowd! My mic is working now btw.

Chuck: Dont be such a baby! Ribs grow back!
(No zey dont)

Dizzy: Your guess is as good as mine. All downsides nothing positive as far as I know.

Tested the Tomislav more. It is definitely better than both the Minigun and Natasha, but I would still like to get my hands on the Brass Beast. The Tomislav has a lower ammo output but slightly higher accuracy, so I'm able to heckle people from far away and put serious hurt on Snipers and Scouts even far away (damage drop-off ends at 7 before it hits 2 at a mile away, enough to cause problems). However, it has a tough time competing with Pyros and other Heavies.

I want to see how the Beast holds up. I have a Natasha, which I know can be turned into a Beast somehow.

<--- is on now.
Also the beast licks balls, slower spin up and you move considerably slower when firing, all for a mere 20% damage increase. I favor the Natascha, so I can slow scouts down with a single bullet.

Gopher: still got your shit dude :D had to move some things really cheap, like the GRU went for 2 scrap, but almost all of it got sold.

Nine Iorn is actually just an Eyelander. Valve for whatever reason didn't add positives to the description.

Gopher: still got your shit dude :D had to move some things really cheap, like the GRU went for 2 scrap, but almost all of it got sold.
Its all good. I figured it wouldnt sell for oodles of metal i just wanted to get rid of it for something. Im at work now, and Ill be on for about an hour around 5 then im out again for the evening. Thanks for taking care of it tho! :D

My two cents:

Minigun/BB are defensive weapons. High damage + Low mobility makes it good for spots like the house on Dustbowl 2, especially if an Engineer has a nest in there you can take adv of.

Tomislav is awesome for an offensive heavy and combines awesomely w the GRU. Race into position, switch up, and the damn near complete lack of spin up allows you to catch a lot of ppl unprepared. IIRC the faster spin time lets you do more damage then the Minigun for 2-3 seconds. It may even manage to impact the competetive scene from what Im reading. Knowing how you play Chuck, this one is definetly the one for you. BB is simply too slow.

Back