The Armory V (Weekly Media Roundup) 5/24/12

Hey, guys. Spider here with another batch of highly concentrated forum juice.​
This week, we unmask scrubs, learn from the pros, and question why stages can be chosen in ranked mode. ZeroEffect317 has released a new episode of his Leixia tutorial series, PockyYoshi begins his Create-A-Soul IRON challenge, and in honor we get to feed Xiba.​
The Armory is a collection of community content released every Thursday.
TORYUKEN Tournament Footage:​

Showcased
scrub reveal.PNG
Belial has started a call-to-arms balance-patch discussion with some of the best SC Players.​
Some of it is very insightful.​
Cla has brought up a very good point...​
Why is it possible to choose a stage in ranked mode?​
Le_Bello explains Algol Bubbles:​
"The Bubbles are condensed noob-rage. He shoots them because he doesn't give an astral f***."
ZUZU questions you!
Q: Who won EVO for soul calibur 4 in 2009?​
Q: How many players in top 8 used Hilde at that same EVO?​
Learn Stuff
Character Specific
Leixia.jpg
Leixia Tutorial Series: Episode 3
by ZeroEffect317​

SquirrelGirl.png
By Matty82
feed xiba.jpg
waitwut3.jpg
ZUZU Questions you again!
How many characters are there in Soul Calibur the game?

A - 15
B - 21
C - 19
D - 17

Arrange the letters in the words 'Warned' and 'Fearless' to form the song title of a Soul Calibur III song. (Two Words)
[notice]You know the drill guys. Don't let Armory get dry! Submit your videos, threads, whatever it is, to Sp1d3r if you feel that it deserves some spotlight.[notice]

I still dont understand the natsu/naruto relationship. And seriously? ZWEI as that fucktard from adventure time
Please tell me this guy is just joking

Awww come on! Adventure Time is hilarious! I'd take it as a compliment (sorta...). Other than that, the other ones are quite accurate :P xD

Kira from Korea won SC4 back in 2K9 I think. I know Malek came in second. (or maybe I have that backwards?)

There were 2 Hilde players in top 8 back during Evo 2K9. That was Ceirnian and RTD.

LOL. Those questions were merely examples. I guess i could make these quizes a weekly thing. But for now here are two more questions:

How many characters are there in Soul Calibur the game?

A - 15
B - 21
C - 19
D - 17

Arrange the letters in the words 'Warned' and 'Fearless' to form the song title of a Soul Calibur III song. (Two Words)

I love these impromptu captions with Tago san and Daishi... Keep these up. Speaking of which Daishi has been pretty active all throughout post launch of this game but what happened to Tago? He's all but disappeared now....

Oh look, I got quoted. (Who submitted that?)

Another awesome Armory - Reading Belial's thread and listening to all the fight music. Good times ahead!

@ZUZU

-Arrange the letters in the words 'Warned' and 'Fearless' to form the song title of a Soul Calibur III song. (Two Words)

Answer is "Endless Warfare"

and there were 19 Characters in SC1. I believe. 2 rows of 10, minus 1 because of random select.

Live streams

2 Viewers
BlottoDaGamer
BlottoDaGamer
No Days Off🙅🏾‍♂️🙅🏾‍♂️🙅🏾‍♂️with @blottodagamer🍃 and Friends🤝🏾 (@artgoonx, @honcho9ine, @tratrathe3rd, @cosmiccentralcc)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mio
Back