Street Fighter x Tekken

Not sure if you guys know of him (or even like hip-hop like that) but this rapper, Turbo, (who's made a lot of SF-related songs in addition to his own mixtape songs) posted Balrog's thoughts on this game. Check it out!

I'm not in love with it right now but it's still in development so there is plenty of time for improvement. Going to be very interesting to see how Tekken vs. Street Fighter looks.

This game is looks interesting, but I rather want to see Guile with Tekken engine.

P.S : I wish Namco give him more moves ( Not just Sonic Boom and Somersault) in Tekken x Street Fighter.

Yoshimitsu Tekken 3 look?! xD

yoshimitsu-2.jpg

Seems like it is going to happen, but personally I can't enjoy Tekken 6 or SSF4 as much as SC4. I just can't take it seriously enough. SSF4's hit box system is cool but when the attack barely scrapes my back and you can continue the attack with that is just wrong to me. Plus, Tekken is just weird but somewhat acceptable, its a 3D fighter with a 2D blocking system. Put them together and they can fit but it just fuses to something okay to me, nothing worthy of my attention but every fighter haves his/her own opinion, so if this is your thing go for it.

I cannot wait till this comes out. Though, I'm still kinda iffy on how the gameplay will be like. I mean, how will Namco and Capcom incorporate both Street Fighter's standard 2-D fighting system versus Tekken's aggressive 3-D system? And on top of that, how will Cole's playstyle be like? This game will definitely not disappoint me, but I can't help being skeptical over a few (minor) things.

Back